Re: Human Cattle
Emj posted on 10-08-2012, 22:09:41 PM
..Read the full article
Re: Human Cattle
Lol posted on 10-10-2012, 08:54:26 AM
1, What do you call citizens who mass produce children they know before hand they cannot feed, thereby producing worthless, uneducated, poverty stricken children many of whom become rogues, emigrants and destitutes...displayed on global media as nothing more than animals?
2, what do you call citizens who at every opportunity destroy and loot valuable national infrastructure like electric cabling, transformers, oil pipeline, road amenities, water mains, streets lights?
3, what do you call citizens who spend most of their lives, time and money going to fake churches. mosques and killing each other to secure their afterlife in heaven before ever living the present one?
4, What do you call citizens who despite not being the poorest in the world go about sending scam emails to the rest of the global society, destroying the name of their country?
5, How do you call citizens who instead of behaving as good ambassadors of their country decide to become street prostitutes, drug dealers, body organ couriers, human traffickers and global criminals despite coming from a country with less poverty and starvation than somalia and India?
One day, writers like these will get some dose of commonsense and then maybe they will stop blaming the government less and concentrate on the citizens of that pathetic country. Until then these so called educated messengers of truth will continue fooling themselves and their followers.
More posts by this author
- â€śJe suis Charlieâ€ť And Nigerian Envy
- Questions for Goodluck and Muhammadu
- Politics In A Time Of Bankruptcy
- Witch Airways and other Sad Tales
- Neither PDP Nor APC
- A Dangerous Non-Debate
- How Achebe Saved Me From James Hadley Chase
- Apologies to the Past
- Nigeriaâ€™s September of Shipwrecks
- Dimgba Igwe: Light Too Soon Dimmed
- The Business of Drafting Jonathan
- Nigeriaâ€™s True Heroes And Villains
- Suleiman Abbaâ€™s Opportunity
- The Art Of Loathing The â€śOutsideâ€ť Messenger
- The Wonder Known As Wole Soyinka
- A Letter To President Jonathan From The Grave
- Power, Uninterrupted
- Besieged by the Police
- The Shape of Things To Come?
- Nigeria's New "MINTed" Hope