Separate names with a comma.
Please use this link to reset your password.
Discussion in 'The Main Square' started by IZONERE, Sep 11, 2013.
Haha, Mikky Rivers dey. South south is covered!
If it does not include Oil magnate Diezani, it is a joke.
Separating New PDP from the old?
....wetin concern you...abi ya get oil..enquiring mind wanna know?
Never knew there's any Yoruba in the cabinet. I've always believed that ministerial positions are beneath the Omo O'dua.
How wrong I was...
We get some for Ondo. What has that got to do with Diezani's ineptitude and corruption?
i dunno about her ineptitude and corruption....details, please?
ps: are you from the locality in ondo where oil dey?
Oil, like other minerals, is not one for personal inheritance. It is a community property. I am Yoruba but not from Ondo. I am Yoruba from Eko. By your insinuation however, being from Ondo won't suffice. The oil has to come from my papa's backyard. The same logic that prevents me from laying claim to it now, by your reasoning, will come to play even if I am from Ondo and it is not found on any land belonging to me or my family...
And as for Diezani, there are many reports out there which have indicted her.
For once, GEJ is showing some balls... i only hope this is not a film trick..... This is him moving boldly against his opponents... and in a fight, there should be no pretense about niceness..... you go all out and strike....
1. Education Minister, Prof Ruqayyatu Rufai...... A direct message to Sule Lamido
2. Minister of Science and Technology, Ita Okon Ekwa... This is a reward to Akpabio who wants you out..
3. Minister of Foreign Affairs, Olugbenga Ashiru..... Obasanjo, stop playing god..... beware
4. Minister of Environment, Hadiza Mailafia......Collateral damage... so that it does not look like witch hunting, let kick the VP candidate out
5. Minister of State Defence, Olushola Obada... Oyinlola, the renegade soldier, i can still hit you hard
6. Minister of National Planning, Shamsudeen Usman.... How dare you allow Kwankwaso to take over PDP in Kano
7. Minister of State Agriculture, Alhaji Bukar Tijani....I told you to desist from supporting Boko Haram, but you refused...
8. Minister of Housing and Urban Development, Amal Pepple... You bloody Amaechi apologist
9. Minister of State Power, Zainab Kuchi....... Loud mouth Aliyu Banbangida, this is just a tip of the iceberg..
ma bruder, luckyboy, am suggest you get the map of ondo state and study very well which particular ethnic people are living
within dos regions where oil wells dey....au revoir.
Omo, you sabi Abuja no be small...
Don't let me call Forshow to debunk and chase you out like he did SonofDelta o!
Table tennis balls?.............................................
President Jonathan Sacks Nine Ministers
Posted by: Channels Television Posted date: September 11, 2013 In: Breaking News, Headlines
President Goodluck Jonathan has discharged some of his ministers in his cabinet.
Those affected include the Minister for National Planning; Dr. Shamsudeen Usman,Minister of State for Defence; Erelu Olusola Obada,Minister of State for Power; Zainab Kuchi,Minister of Foreign Affairs; Amb. Olugbenga Ashiru,Minister of Education; Ruqayyatu Ahmed Rufa'i,Minister of Environment; Hadiza Ibrahim Mailafa,Minister of State for Agriculture; Alhaji Bukar Tijani Borno ,Minister of Housing and Urban Development; Amma Pepple and the Minister of Science and Technology; Prof. Ita Okon Bassey Ewa .
We bring you more details as we get them.
NOTE: For ASUU strike sake, Education Minister deserves to go, including Wike the junior Education Minister, unless there are other factors, (political?) responsible for these sacks.
<img alt="" src="http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/images/stories/people/president_jonathan_official.jpg" style="width: 338px; height: 480px; float: right; margin-left: 12px; margin-right: 12px;" />?President Goodluck Jonathan has discharged some of his ministers in his cabinet.</p>
Those affected include </p>
<strong>1. Education Minister, Prof Ruqayyatu Rufai<br />
2. Minister of Science and Technology, Ita Okon Ekwa<br />
3. Minister of Foreign Affairs, Olugbenga Ashiru<br />
4. Minister of Environment, Hadiza Mailafia<br />
5. Minister of State Defence, Olushola Obada<br />
6. Minister of National Planning, Shamsudeen Usman<br />
7. Minister of State Agriculture, Alhaji Bukar Tijani<br />
8. Minister of Housing and Urban Development, Amal Pepple<br />
9. Minister of State Power, Zainab Kuchi</strong></p>
<br><br><a target="_blank" href=http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24412><b>..Read the full article</b></a><br>
Spot on Osi, and I suppose Ruqayattu handing over to Wike the politically controversial Minister of state as the acting Minister says it all.
Then again one can argue that as Minister of State, Wike is just a subordinate and not really in charge, and that the bucks and any failure or incompetence of the ministry stops with Ruqayyatu really, justifying sacking her alone. She seem to have taken it in her stride and moving on anyway. Now she will go back to being one of the striking lecturers (ASUU member) she couldn't cut a deal with as Minister of Education. Here
Having balls does not in anyway equate to intelligence....... but being able to dare is the koko.... the outcome of the daring is irrelevant.....partial blindness is still better than total blindness sha.....
I have always seen and still see Jonathan as a dummy... but even the daftest dummy equipped with the Nigeria Constitution as a Commander-in-Chief should be able to perform the smallest of task of booting the opposition.....
All Jonah needs to send them scampering for safety is break a few limbs, throw a few stubborn flies into some dingy police cells so some bad boys play with their anus for a few days, send EFCC after some and generally rattle those bunch of power hungry skunks.
Didn't Obj silence even IBB...?
Where did I talk about intelligence or indicate it......Don't you understand the pun? I am sure there are others who do.
Just because you've been made a commander in chief does not mean you should adopt the same method as some of your predecessors. The strategy that worked for OBJ may not work for Jonathan. OBJ has no friends. Jonathan his different. OBJ obviously has a different background and experience.
Continuing with the pun, you might even have a hard cricket ball as against a table tennis ball, you might not have the mojo. Without the mojo, the balls are not effective. Now do you realise the balls you are talking about are neither the table tennis one nor the cricket one. Haha! Mojo or balls!
Oga Mikky, you're so right...Ogbete Igboamaeze remains in the cabinet.....
Good analysis, butiiiiiiiii wait to see the new lineup