OUR LIVES ARE MUCH MORE PRECIOUS THAN SOME USELESS NYSC!!!
TO HELL WITH JONATHAN BADLUCK AND RUQAYATTU AHMED RUFAI WITH THEIR NYSC!!!
DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE FOR NIGERIA!!! NIGERIA DOES NOT WORTH IT!!!
Una, my Southern brother, una do well with that una article. As a matter of fact, there are 1000 reasons why a Southerner must NEVER go to the North for any useless NYSC which is nothing but exploitation. But, I want to point out 10 other good reasons that you left out:
1. NIGERIA IS AN ARTIFICIAL COUNTRY CREATED BY THE BRITISH FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL INTERESTS WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE SOUTH. If not for the British, Ndigbo can NEVER be in the same country with the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio.
2. The North, a la Boko Haram are against Western education. So, the question is 'Why force on somebody what he loathes? Why waste your precious time and risk your teaching, training and treating people that don't need the knowledge?
3. The North is an ingrate. Instead of appreciating the sacrifice of those Southerners that have treated, trained and taught them all these years, na kill them dey kill them.
4. The whole exercise is fruitless and has not achieved the set goals since its inception. According to Balarabe Musa, in terms of education, the gap between the North and the South is at least 40 years!
5. Nigeria does not merit/deserve our free labour.
6. Nigeria is already a FAILED STATE, THE BIGGEST BANANA REPUBLIC IN THE WORLD, A DOOMED AND SICK COUNTRY!
7. Nigeria has been ruled since independence by INCOMPETENT, CORRUPT, VISIONLESS AND MORALLY BANKRUPT OPPORTUNISTS AND BANDITS imposed on us by Western countries.
8. 80% of Nigeria's problems were caused by the North and military.
9. A country and government that can not produce the most basic ammenities like water and electricity for more than 52 years, incapable of protecting our rights, properties and lives neither inside nor outside the country does not deserve our respect and sacrifice.
10. Nigeria is just NOT worth dying for under any circumstances. There is has NEVER been ONE NIGERIA, there is no ONE NIGERIA NOW and there will NEVER be ONE NIGERIA. If you die, the best Jonathan Badluck will do is express his 'profound' sympathy. You will be given a mass burial. As a matter of fact you will be lucky to even get one. Your family will receive no compensation because Jonathan will tell them that you died 'on service' - serving Nigeria., your motherlandyyyy!
Therefore, I don't expect any youth corper that cherishes his life to take the risk of going to serve in the North. Life is the most precious thing that we all have. Please don't waste it nor allow Jonathan Badluck to waste it.
TELL JONATHAN BADLUCK AND THE MINISTER OF EDUCATION(RUKAYAT RUFAI, another descendant of Usman Dan Fodio) TO GO TO HELL WITH THEIR NYSC! YOUR LIFE IS MUCH MORE PRECIOUS!!!
ONE NIGERIA IS ALREADY A FAILED PROJECT!!!
THERE WAS NEVER ONE NIGERIA! THERE IS NO ONE NIGERIA NOW! AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ONE NIGERIA IN THE NEXT 500 YEARS! TIME HAS PROVED THAT A HAUSA-FULANI MAN CAN NEVER DEFEND THE INTERESTS(RIGHTS, PROPERTIES AND LIVES) OF NDIGBO NEITHER INSIDE NOR OUTSIDE NIGERIA! LET US STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES!
IT DIED COMPLETELY WHEN CHIEF MOSHOOD ABIOLA, THE WINNER OF THE JUNE 12 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS WAS MURDERED IN PRISON BY NORTHERN MILITARY OFFICERS (WITH THE COLLABORATION AND APPROVAL OF THE AmericaN, BRITISH AND FRENCH GOVERNMENTS)!
LET US SAVE NIGERIANS AND NOT NIGERIA FROM COMPLETE DESTRUCTION BY INCOMPETENT, CORRUPT, VISIONLESS AND MORALLY BANKRUPT OPPORTUNISTS LIKE JONATHAN BADLUCK AND HIS COLLEAGUES BY BREAKING UP NIGERIA!!!
JONATHAN BADLUCK, STELLA ODUA, ALLISON MADUEKE HAVE MURDERED THEM AND KILLED THEIR DREAMS!!!! WHAT A
My articles including "Oodua Republic:To Be Or Not To Be?", 'One Nigeria': To Be Or Not To Be?' and my latest series 'YORUBA ROONU DADA - RE: SALIHU LUKMAN'S OPEN LETTERS TO SEN. BOLA TINUBU, MUHAMMADU BUHARI; EL-RUFAI AND NDIGBOS' 2015 PRESIDENTIAL AGENDA' are available at nigeriansinAmerica.com.
YOU ARE FREE TO REPUBLISH THIS POST ON YOUR BLOG, SOCIAL WEB SITES AND SEND IT TO FEMI FALANA,WOLE SOYINKA, BOLA TINUBU,RAUF AREGBESOLA, MUHAMMAD FAWEHINMI, JONATHAN BADLUCK, FRIENDS, COLLEAGUES, POLITICIANS, HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS, E.T.C. THANK YOU.