Separate names with a comma.
Long time, shalom!
I know you're the chief priest of Eledumare but I will still send you this greetings.:):p
May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill,
And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
Hello Otito and thank you for your post.
1. Assuming you are able to produce a documentary, the nature of the topic (SNC) will attract attention and risks from the Nigerian powers/authorities, Since I'm not in Nigeria, I'm beyond the reach of the Nigerian powers/authorities, but morally, I never want to ask people to do what I can't or won't do. So I'm very reluctant to sit in my arm chair and provide you assistance in doing this kind of thing because of the danger it will bring to you. Moreover, the Internet is not a good place to discuss this kind of thing
2.Nigerians tend to respect things that are foreign rather than home grown so although my suggestion on that thread had elements of tongue in cheek humour in it, it also had much seriousness embedded.
3. It is my firm belief that Nigerians in Nigeria will have to be at the forefront of any liberation movement that may come from Nigeria. I don't know where you are located, If you happen not to be in Nigeria, you have my respects. If you're in Nigeria you have my double respect.
4. Having said all these, I'm aware that if we are serious about building a nation, we will have to take risks. But how much risks are we willing to take?
5.I won't encourage you to do anything illegal, nor will I facilitate anything that will put you in danger. However, if you're still interested in discussing this, PM me. I'll ensure my inbox has some space at least for a short while.
Hope and pray all is well with you and family.
SHOULD THERE NOW BE (A REFERENDUM ON HOLDING) or (THE ACTUAL) SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE (BEFORE ) ANY ELECTION IS CONDUCTED.
I will be very grateful if you can give us some pointers on how to go about your suggestion on this thread; as I think this is a very important message our people need to hear and act on so as to break the hold of this corrupt elite ruining our people.
Please any suggestions will be appreciated.
"Figure out a way to get this on BBC or CNN , especially in documentary form and then we can be sure our people will listen.
Many will say , wow! we've never heard this before O !It will then be news and then it will make sense. "
"Taking into consideration what we are now witnessing SHOULD THERE NOW BE (A REFERENDUM ON HOLDING) or (THE ACTUAL) SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE (BEFORE ) ANY ELECTION IS CONDUCTED.
If a group of people (who think it is their divine right to rule) have the guts to tell the president (who surrounds himself with the same people who have gotten us into the situation we are in) to vacate his seat; and with the southern Judas(es) parading themselves as our emancipators (ready to collect their 30 pieces of silver).
Is it not time to devolve power to the six individual regions through deliberations from THE SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE? This way we can avoid all these evil and deadly do or die machinations that are inherent in so much power being concentrated in the hands of one man."
Otunba, I don dogbaaaalllleeeeee ooooo! My belle dey for ground!
It's been a while. I hope you and yours are faring well. Happy new 2010.
I just read your post #84 on the 'chop-heart' thread for the first time.
It made a lot of sense and I want to thank you for sharing your knowledge.
1. We'll continue to complain as long as the incompetence lasts
2. No one knows if and when Nigeria will rise up and take its destiny in its hands. It may be as early as next year or it may be never.
3. Unless we believe "Nigerians" are slaves, then the enemies of Nigera are Both the leadership and the followership, i.e,You and I . Only the degree of culpability is debatable
We seperate the leadership from the followership perhaps in an attempt to exenorate ourselves but if the objective, is to apportion blame, because the leadership comes from within the people, even though it may be from within a small priviledge subset of the people,if we regard ourselves as free, then we must conclude that we all are guilty. We the people/persons being bad followers(depending on your point of view) are already conditioned to be bad leaders , so when a person becomes a leaders, he/she just does what they've already been condition to doing[/i]
Nigerian is blessed enormously with natural resources but to me our greatest gift from God is human resoources and potentials which has not been harnessed over the years. we often complain about the incompetence of the nigerian government but the question is for how long do we wish to continue complaning? when shall nigeria rise up to take its destiny in both hands and speak with one voice. I want to ask this question who is nigeria's real enemy "the people or its leaders"
You are so deep, I run away from ya threads, ya nuances are deep.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year ahead Broz.
Oldman DT...here's wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and Happy 2009...have a lovely one:)
Hope you're back up north for the holidays and all is well with you and family. May all your dreams come true in 2009!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy blessed and prosperous New Year.
Thanks for your supports.I feel great hearing from you all my supporters.Keep the good work.
Yin ni yin ni,ke ni se omiran.
Thanks Oluwato, may the God of your heart grant you your desires
You have made Ma day!
Now I have the privilege of drinking from da well of ya Deep Thinking.
Thank you, thank you, good evenning ma neighbors!...(as in Eddie Murphy's Coming to America)...GETTING GIDDY.
I saw you are online,
E kaale o. greetings from So. CAL.
Eseun ana. hun rere lao ma barawa se.