Graduate Careers In Finance And Economics With Shell Nigeria
Shell's finance and economics graduate careers offer you the chance
to gain invaluable first-hand business exposure as you deliver a
range of services. Bring your ambition and expertise to Shell and
you can expect real responsibility from day one, as well as support
and career guidance from your team and managers. What’s more,
you’ll have the opportunity to work in some of the most exciting
and challenging environments in the world – working with a hugely
diverse range of people, and experiencing different cultures and
ways of thinking.
Specifically, you can expect to be involved in:
• Finance and variance analysis
• Capital budgets
• Finance and investment planning
• Opportunity and project evaluation
• Project economics and planning
• Business and investment analysis
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
A good academic record, naturally, with a minimum 2.2 degree,
ideally in accounting, finance, economics or a related discipline. You
must be highly numerate, with strong analytical and problem-solving
skills and the ability to deliver results and work effectively with
others. Strong written and spoken English skills are a must. And you
should have no more than three years’ post NYSC work experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to achieve more in your career, it’s time to get in touch.
To apply, please visit www.shell.com/careers and follow
these simple steps:
• Click on Students and Graduates, then How to apply (under Graduate Opportunities)
• Scroll down the page to Register and Apply Now
• Once you’ve completed the Data Protection section and entered your
personal details, you’ll need to validate your email address
• Look out for our validation email in your email account entitled Your Shell Account Information
• After validation, please log on to your account and submit your application
• In the Opportunities and Eligibility section you must choose Employment
• On your application form please quote source reference GCO241M
Closing date is April 21, 2008.
Please note: if you submitted an application in response to our Finance
ad late last year, your details are on file and a gap of twelve months
is required before you can submit another application.