PDA

View Full Version : [People & Celebs] This Is Just Unbelievable! Omotola Poses Nude?

valteena
Nov 27, 2012, 10:17 AM
What is so unbelievable about it? She is an actress and its the entertainment industry for God's sake. That is what they do in the main. Nigerians and their fake righteousness that is most often, at variance with their unscrupulous everyday living.

That is some hot pics lol.

This Is Just Unbelievable! Omotola Poses Nude?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AXscnKnXmT4/ULMmlGPJGtI/AAAAAAAAWIg/y7B3YxRnBF8/s400/Omotola+jolade+Goes+nude.jpg

I really find it hard to believe that a respected actress like her would engage in this shameless act.
Could this picture be real? Is this really Omo Sexy???.... I doubt!

http://www.olufamous.com/2012/11/unbelievable-actress-omotola-poses-nude.html

saareago
Nov 27, 2012, 10:25 AM
omg!!! is this really omo-sexy or a budding Olympic weightlifter?

emj
Nov 27, 2012, 11:09 AM
Lady Val T....wias the picture...i meant the nude pic?

valteena
Nov 27, 2012, 11:39 AM
Lady Val T....wias the picture...i meant the nude pic?

Abi o Countessa mi, you dey see some with their wahala:D:razz:, an actress adorns her ikebe in easy to see through veil and someone is shouting that she poses nude. If she come pose nude for real nko? they will occupy Nigeria I'm sure.

anwulika
Nov 27, 2012, 11:55 AM
Ha!

Oturugbeke!!!!

Where is Oluomo?

City Girl
Nov 27, 2012, 12:06 PM
With that flimsy skirt, I expect the booty to be quite bigger than that, cos even with clothes on she looks quite impressive. So it may be a hoax as claimed by one of the commentators in the source link. Even the hips look like that of an average female not the full child-bearing hips of Oluomo's sweetheart.

NoLongThing
Nov 27, 2012, 12:49 PM
Chei, chei, chei. Having met this lady a few times, I must say that her assets are better appreciated in real life. I gotta say, she really is cute - not to say that I am in support of the sinful nudist ways sha especially when they are not for my eyes only.

NoLongThing
Nov 27, 2012, 04:33 PM
Hmmm, but this body airbrushed or whatever, no be small thing o! I am thinking that if so 'opportuned' in the near future, NLT is going to have to make a serious play for this Chika despite the fact that it might violate my one principle of not doing married women.

denker
Nov 27, 2012, 04:44 PM
What is so unbelievable about it? She is an actress and its the entertainment industry for God's sake. That is what they do in the main. Nigerians and their fake righteousness that is most often, at variance with their unscrupulous everyday living.

That is some hot pics lol.

lady val., why..why..why..ya too much gossip..peeping ya eyes into somebodi business..wetin koncern ya weda Omotola Poses Nude..abeg o go mind ya business...au revoir.

Beam
Nov 27, 2012, 06:47 PM
What is unbelievable about this picture of a Nollywood actress posing barely nude?, what is unbelievable to me is NLT showing up so fast when nude was in the title of the thread:lol: :DWhere is his fellow broda in Crime Tory Lord BC . Also Alhaji Pastor Herbal Guru Eja jp.to give their view of her anatomy:wink_smile::wink_smile: ,Good on her she has it let her flaunt it...she looks good so no wahala

Another person who can rock it nude and pregnant is http://media5.picsearch.com/is?0ijE5QurNRm4bJkZ-0-1NoHpDgnYOhvQ9x7Llf0zA_U

Ishola Taiwo
Nov 27, 2012, 07:26 PM
Valteena, I have reported your post for its misleading title. I am very disappointed.

valteena
Nov 27, 2012, 07:37 PM
Valteena, I have reported your post for its misleading title. I am very disappointed.

Hahahaha:razz::razz: look at this longer throat Eja. Is that not enough, what else do you want to see?

valteena
Nov 27, 2012, 07:39 PM
lady val., why..why..why..ya too much gossip..peeping ya eyes into somebodi business..wetin koncern ya weda Omotola Poses Nude..abeg o go mind ya business...au revoir.

My loving brother talk true, you take style come peep at the nude pics, come dey use my gossip to cover up he he he:p:razz: Btw don't you hear they said gossip is good for you, I am just keeping healthy with gossip lol:p.

Ishola Taiwo
Nov 27, 2012, 07:58 PM
Hahahaha:razz::razz: look at this longer throat Eja. Is that not enough, what else do you want to see?

Well, I did not expect her to be backing us while tying wrapper. What is shexy about dat? Wicked woman. The least she could have done was bend over to pick something up from the ground. How difficult would that have been?

NoLongThing
Nov 27, 2012, 08:29 PM
Beams

To be fair though, I would classify her work as that of Art and nothing nude. And as per that my fellow mulatto, need I tell you the obvious? Have you not noticed that his departure from these shores coincided with that of the indomitable FL as well as the payment for his last supply of Salad cream to the marketeers?

nobaba
Nov 27, 2012, 11:17 PM
It amuses me how women admire bulging points on one another. Something totally repulsive to men culture, I mean admiring same sex.
Sometimes I wonder who enjoy women's bodies more, male or female. But then, we do not mind two of you in bed with one of us.

agensheku
Nov 28, 2012, 07:24 AM
Its a sign of professional desperation when a married actress, mother of 3 or 4 kids (including females) almost bares it all for a photographer! What point exactly is Omotola making? That she is short of roles and needs to play the role of a stripper to impress Producers?

Has she any thoughts for her pilot husband who recently lost his job from the defunct Jimoh Ibrahim AIR NIGERIA? How would his friends not snigger behind his back now that "madam is nearly hawking flesh just to make ends meet"?

Suppose a MoG decides to hire this pilot on his private jet, what would he think when he is told that his potential pilot's wife is a pocket-stripper?

Even if Omotola has good figure to show off, she should exercise some discretion. Liz Taylor and so many USA and English actresses did not win roles through showing off everything. Its only at Okrika market that dem dey do "buy-one-take-one-free" for evening time if market no sell again...Omotola should respect her body small.

Yum
Nov 28, 2012, 10:49 AM
Its a sign of professional desperation when a married actress, mother of 3 or 4 kids (including females) almost bares it all for a photographer! What point exactly is Omotola making? That she is short of roles and needs to play the role of a stripper to impress Producers?

Has she any thoughts for her pilot husband who recently lost his job from the defunct Jimoh Ibrahim AIR NIGERIA? How would his friends not snigger behind his back now that "madam is nearly hawking flesh just to make ends meet"?

Suppose a MoG decides to hire this pilot on his private jet, what would he think when he is told that his potential pilot's wife is a pocket-stripper?

Even if Omotola has good figure to show off, she should exercise some discretion. Liz Taylor and so many USA and English actresses did not win roles through showing off everything. Its only at Okrika market that dem dey do "buy-one-take-one-free" for evening time if market no sell again...Omotola should respect her body small.

She is in the 'SHOW BUSINESS'.

agensheku
Nov 28, 2012, 11:55 AM
She is in the 'SHOW BUSINESS'. OK now...Operation Show EVERYTHING!

nobaba
Nov 28, 2012, 05:15 PM

Agens,

You should know better. Was there a bigger sl.... in show biz than Liz Taylor? Show me your bodi up front for private or public consumption is the name of that trade. If you want more customers, display it for Agens to wake up his curiosity. The husband and the children know where the money is coming from and they understand, that is the name of the trade.

Anioma777
Nov 29, 2012, 04:12 AM
Fake or not.......Omotola still gets my vote any day :D

Auspicious
Nov 29, 2012, 04:32 AM
-

What is so unbelievable about it?

Oh, oh-ooooh, thank you o Valteena.

That was what came to my head as I saw the headline.

Really, what is the big deal about a pair of jiggly melons and a fleshy nyansh?

Yeah, so she shows it - and? Or Daddy GO and Oritshejafor don't like it? Is it dieh nyansh? NeSt topic jare.
--

Auspicious
Nov 29, 2012, 04:34 AM

Thank You. Hiahn!
--

OweEse
Nov 29, 2012, 08:16 AM

Nigerian "Show Business" is not as blaise or open minded as Western "Show Business". This picture reeks of desperation to me but I am not one to judge.

Beam
Nov 29, 2012, 09:49 AM
Nigerian "Show Business" is not as blaise or open minded as Western "Show Business". This picture reeks of desperation to me but I am not one to judge.

OweEse,

Long time no see you for the forum , nice to see you around, the picture Omotola is scantily dressed, skimpy covered, she is barely clothed, however she is not really naked.

She is an actress, she has all rights to flaunt it if she feels like, while I agree Nigerians are not open minded when it comes to this there is nothing wrong with what she did. What is the difference with what she has on and what Baba 70's 80 wives used to wear to dance in the shrine back in the days? there was this South African dance group that featured at Festac 77 they were dressed skimpy back then too, Is it the person we do not approve off or the actual picture?

If you go judge nko wetin you go say :D:wink_smile:

Anioma777
Nov 29, 2012, 02:40 PM
Nigerians are professional and world undisputed pretenders. People will be rushing to go and view the pictures even save them I know I have :D ( I no send ) and then they will come and start pretending how shocked they are.

@Beam

Is it the person we do not approve off or the actual picture?

A very poignant question that transcends this article. Well said!:clap:

Ph3y
Nov 29, 2012, 02:56 PM
Are we sure that picture is Omotola? The head looks imposed on the body.....

OweEse
Dec 1, 2012, 02:35 PM
OweEse,

Long time no see you for the forum , nice to see you around, the picture Omotola is scantily dressed, skimpy covered, she is barely clothed, however she is not really naked.

She is an actress, she has all rights to flaunt it if she feels like, while I agree Nigerians are not open minded when it comes to this there is nothing wrong with what she did. What is the difference with what she has on and what Baba 70's 80 wives used to wear to dance in the shrine back in the days? there was this South African dance group that featured at Festac 77 they were dressed skimpy back then too, Is it the person we do not approve off or the actual picture?

If you go judge nko wetin you go say :D:wink_smile:

Thanks o. This board loads up too slowly for me at times and I get frustrated...hence the reason I don't visit much...I digress. I hope all is well with you :)

What kind of Actress flaunts it all just for the sake of it? Does she want people to take her work as a thespian seriously or would she rather them discuss the size of her Nyansh? I mean, if she is not in character then I really don't see how this photo shoot was necessary.

We have already seen pictures of Omotola at the Grammys, two or so years ago where it looked like she was carry huge packs of pounded yam in her belly which was emphasized by her skin tight wearing dress; as if that wasn't enough! All these 40+ year old women trying to do "youngy" when really they should be looking after their teenage daughters and showing them the way. It's tough out there...

sirone
Dec 1, 2012, 05:33 PM
Thanks o. This board loads up too slowly for me at times and I get frustrated...hence the reason I don't visit much...I digress. I hope all is well with you :)

What kind of Actress flaunts it all just for the sake of it? Does she want people to take her work as a thespian seriously or would she rather them discuss the size of her Nyansh? I mean, if she is not in character then I really don't see how this photo shoot was necessary.

We have already seen pictures of Omotola at the Grammys, two or so years ago where it looked like she was carry huge packs of pounded yam in her belly which was emphasized by her skin tight wearing dress; as if that wasn't enough! All these 40+ year old women trying to do "youngy" when really they should be looking after their teenage daughters and showing them the way. It's tough out there...

most people in show business and such actress will do anything to revive their career. since there is no credible proof or evidence of gross earning and income in naija. some people might really be desperate and be living like kings and queens when in fact they are like the beggar on the street with a begging bowl, only that they are covering up well their true situations. the dignified people who have invested well over the years from the show business do not need to do any desperate thing to seek attention or to remind people that they are were hot in the past or still hot now. a 40year old can never be a youth any more, no matter the body work, air brush e.t.c. her role should be different now instead of flashing body parts.

Anioma777
Dec 6, 2012, 12:05 AM
@OweEse

So you still alive. Good to see a post from you.

Whats is wrong with a 40 plus woman posing nude ( if at all this picture is authentic )? Sex sells and as they say if you have it flaunt it. I will rather a woman poses nude than do "runs". Don't be a stranger on NVS :D

@sirone

But is it a crime to pose nude? Irrespective of one's past glory is there anything wrong in going down this route. I guess you may ask will I be happy if women close to me went down the same route? My answer will be a resounding Yes.
We pretend too much in our culture which makes us hypocrites.

Miliki Way
Dec 6, 2012, 03:05 AM
I couldn't believe it so I did some sleuthing. It is a photoshop. That is not Omotola Jalade. The link and image below confirms it. She should contact a lawyer and slam a libel suit against whomever did this.

You are welcome.

http://allamericandimes.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/pheynx-rose-12-353x530.jpg

http://allamericandimes.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/pheynx-rose-12-353x530.jpg

emj
Dec 6, 2012, 03:30 AM
Oh well, i still cant see any nude pikitures.....

Sighs

agensheku
Dec 6, 2012, 06:51 AM
Omotola is this December starting a series od DSTV to boost her career and a malicious vermin did this incalculable damage to her reputation?!

Why has she kept quiet thus far? Does she not have a Management company to debunk the false image and a lawyer to sue the pants off those who spread the falsehood?

Those justifying "her actions" to strip, how now?

Beam
Dec 6, 2012, 10:22 AM
Omotola is this December starting a series od DSTV to boost her career and a malicious vermin did this incalculable damage to her reputation?!

Why has she kept quiet thus far? Does she not have a Management company to debunk the false image and a lawyer to sue the pants off those who spread the falsehood?

Those justifying "her actions" to strip, how now?

Defination in the Western World to strip is:

a. To undress completely.
b. To perform a striptease.

Looking at this particular picture she did not do that, she is still covered she is not bare, If it is not her let her sue!! What annoys me most nowadays is Nigerians want to so be like thier counterparts in the western world however cannot deal with the down side the part they seem to think is immoral.
I asked a question on this thread is it her people have an issue with ?that Oweese responded with her views, which I see valid, however people have the right to do whatever they like if you seem upset people need not look at the pictures IMHO.. I stick to my point if a person has it and wants to flaunt it na their business....

Omotola has never been a nun so what is the big deal about her posing barely dressed.

City Girl
Dec 6, 2012, 11:09 AM
@OweEse

So you still alive. Good to see a post from you.

Whats is wrong with a 40 plus woman posing nude ( if at all this picture is authentic )? Sex sells and as they say if you have it flaunt it. I will rather a woman poses nude than do "runs". Don't be a stranger on NVS :D

@sirone

But is it a crime to pose nude? Irrespective of one's past glory is there anything wrong in going down this route. I guess you may ask will I be happy if women close to me went down the same route? My answer will be a resounding Yes.
We pretend too much in our culture which makes us hypocrites.

Anioma the 21st century male, by referring to those who do not subscribe to public displays of nudity as hypocrites, you are judging them according to your own expectations, which one may term hypocritical as well. People who do not like it have a right not to and those who do, have a right to without feeling superior about their preference.

PS: God, may I never encounter nude pictures of my children on the internet :pray::D and may they not be foolish enough to pose nude secretly :(

City Girl
Dec 6, 2012, 11:11 AM
I couldn't believe it so I did some sleuthing. It is a photoshop. That is not Omotola Jalade. The link and image below confirms it. She should contact a lawyer and slam a libel suit against whomever did this.

You are welcome.

I thought so too.

Beam
Dec 6, 2012, 11:48 AM
God, may I never encounter nude pictures of my children on the internet :pray::D and may they not be foolish enough to pose nude secretly :(

Sisi Eko
That is the koko of the matter!! That is where the point should be. A big Amen!! That I 100% agree with.
As much as I see nothing bad in her barely cladded pose. I would never want to see my kids do it either . IMHO there too much ado about nothing:D if it is not her let her sue, if it is her I beg lets hear word she is not bare naked!!!!. that is the main point I am trying to make what is unbelievable about a barely naked Nollywood actress.

City Girl
Dec 6, 2012, 11:54 AM
Sisi Eko
That is the koko of the matter!! That is where the point should be. A big Amen!! That I 100% agree with.
As much as I see nothing bad in her barely cladded pose. I would never want to see my kids do it either . IMHO there too much ado about nothing:D if it is not her let her sue, if it is her I beg lets hear word she is not bare naked!!!!. that is the main point I am trying to make what is unbelievable about a barely naked Nollywood actress.

I think the fuss is because she is not the type of actress that you would expect to pose nude or semi-nude, she has tried really hard to keep herself free of scandals and for that I really do admire her.

Anioma777
Dec 6, 2012, 12:19 PM
@sisi eko

People who do not like it have a right not to and those who do, have a right to without feeling superior about their preference.

21th Century ke. I actually have a mixture of very ancient and modern views that may not be apparent all the time. Anyway my take on this is even if it so transpired that the picture was true should Omotola not be judged more for her acting skills than anything else. Everyone has one scandal or issue at least once in their life. However those in the public eye have to contend with the fact that they are put under more scrutiny than us, not fair but it comes with the territory unfortunately. I will be a hypocrite if I like looking at pictures of nude women but cry fowl if I see a woman close to me be it my blood or girl friend.

On another note we need to start having more page 3 scantily clad women in our tabloids. Maybe that could be a future project if I can sponsors :D

The original face shown above is not bad but Omotola still gets my vote any day.

oluomo
Dec 6, 2012, 12:34 PM
Fake or not.......Omotola still gets my vote any day :D

Gbam!!! I couldn't have put it any better.

Though I can authoritatively confirm that that a$$ in the pix does not belong to my dear Omotola. nevertheless it stil gets my seal of approval. it is as close as you may get to the real deal.

What a body! Omotola you go wound oooooo........

Am outta here

Olu

City Girl
Dec 6, 2012, 12:38 PM
@sisi eko

21th Century ke. I actually have a mixture of very ancient and modern views that may not be apparent all the time. Anyway my take on this is even if it so transpired that the picture was true should Omotola not be judged more for her acting skills than anything else. Everyone has one scandal or issue at least once in their life. However those in the public eye have to contend with the fact that they are put under more scrutiny than us, not fair but it comes with the territory unfortunately. I will be a hypocrite if I like looking at pictures of nude women but cry fowl if I see a woman close to be be it my blood or girl friend.

On another note we need to start having more page 3 scantily clad women in our tabloids. Maybe that could be a future project if I can sponsors :D

The original face shown above is not bad but Omotola still gets my vote any day.

I'm down with your personal convictions, I just needed you to extend the same courtesy to others rather than calling them hypocrites.

Anioma777
Dec 6, 2012, 02:52 PM
@Oluomo

What a body! Omotola you go wound oooooo........

Bros indeed. She can turn me into a mumu anyday. I fit dash $1bn if pesin get dat kain money.

@sisi eko

Abeg go to another thread.....your another bookish woman on NVS :D. On serious note I noted your last response.
In my eyes Omotola is beyond reproach.

My undying admiration ( oops almost said love there, which I don't do ) for her has no bounds. Omotola will you marry me? :D

agensheku
Dec 6, 2012, 03:02 PM
I think the fuss is because she is not the type of actress that you would expect to pose nude or semi-nude, she has tried really hard to keep herself free of scandals and for that I really do admire her.Our Yoruba friends have a proverb: "Were dun wo, ko seebi lomo"! (Everybody loves to gawk at a mad woman's display, nobody wishes to have her as a kid.)

This is third world country, not many people can wear a set of bikini and stroll along Oshodi or Oke-Arin or even Mile 12 in broad daylight...na so everybody go dey run from am!

If Omotola does not sue over this nasty photoshop, e get as e be.

oluomo
Dec 6, 2012, 03:44 PM
@Oluomo

Omotola will you marry me? :D

Haa....too late. She's already mine

Olu

agensheku
Dec 7, 2012, 12:14 PM
Omotola: Why I'm Exposing My Private Life

Posted: 07 Dec 2012 03:45 AM PST

While many celebrities are struggling to keep their private lives private, sultry star actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has decided to open up her personal life in a new reality television show called Omotola: The Real Me, which debuted yesterday evening on M-Net's AfricaMagic.
http://cdn.pmnewsnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Omotola1-225x336.jpg
Omotola Jalade Ekehinde

Omotola, who became the first African actress to have a self-focused reality TV series that takes a close and exclusive look at her life, said she agreed to dare the convention and expose her private life to the entire world because she believes she has an interesting life that can inspire her numerous fans and television viewers across Africa. "I have been in the limelight for 17 years and I know it could be fiercer. But I chose to be an entertainer and already understand that the life will never be just mine. I already understand that a lot of people would always want to talk about it and interested in it. But personally, I think I have a good and acceptable life that can inspire others," Omotola told Entertainment Café at the special media event in Lagos.

The actress added: "First and foremost, I choose to do this show because I have been rightly advised that it might be the next step in African entertainment for everyone of us. It is a new concept in this part of the world and would be a good avenue to sell our values and push the envelope for the artistes on the continent. The show will focus on my experiences as a person; with and without make-up. In and outside my house, my daily life is fun and hectic. My life is crazy. It is a reality show for all ages that is full of unusual twists and turns."

In a 13-week series shot in Lagos; London; Accra, Ghana; Miami, Florida and Kingston, Jamaica, the hard-working mother-of-four opened up on her career and private life including her kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and entire immediate family in the show that is designed to rival any celebrity-focused reality series on entertainment channels abroad.

Omotola explained that she didn't look very pleased to do the show initially given that unknown to millions of her fans, behind that glamorous lifestyle in the media and red carpet drama they see, is a boring life that has started giving her concerns until the producers surfaced with the proposals for the reality show. "What do you really want to show?" the actress and soon-to-be reality star said she asked Michael Djaba, Chief Creative Officer, iFactory Live, London, United kingdom-based producers of the show.

"I'm actually worried that my life is becoming boring. It looked very interesting whenever I stepped out there on the red carpet, but the truth of the matter is that I don't even go out. When I am done with my work, I go home. My life is very boring, but the producers say that is what they want. They want to showcase how exactly it has been that boring. They want people to see how boring my life is. So, it is a gamble. I am just taking a chance. But I can opt out of the show anytime I want. I think that's the beauty of it. I signed a contract that if it is getting unbearable for me and my family, I can opt out of it if I want too," Omotola added.

SOURCE: PMNEWS

Beam
Dec 7, 2012, 02:13 PM
To each his own, This I have an issue with ,these reality television shows. I guess different strokes for different folks. I personally hate people invading my privacy or space. I hope it works out for her.

City Girl
Dec 7, 2012, 02:44 PM
Our Yoruba friends have a proverb: "Were dun wo, ko seebi lomo"! (Everybody loves to gawk at a mad woman's display, nobody wishes to have her as a kid.)

This is third world country, not many people can wear a set of bikini and stroll along Oshodi or Oke-Arin or even Mile 12 in broad daylight...na so everybody go dey run from am!

If Omotola does not sue over this nasty photoshop, e get as e be.

She may not have seen it, our celebrities don't take their business as seriously as their colleagues in other countries. For all you know, she may not have a publicist.

oluomo
Dec 7, 2012, 07:52 PM
Kai, this chick will kill somebody.......o

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab277/ssa2010/23899_10151300447846072_1006409229_n.png

Anioma777
Dec 8, 2012, 10:59 PM
@Oluomo

Haa....too late. She's already mine

Olu

In your dreams!!! If I have to use violence against you to win Omotala so be it :D
Her husband is a lucky man.

Look at those hips. Hope her show goes well.

City Girl
Dec 9, 2012, 02:49 PM
@Oluomo

In your dreams!!! If I have to use violence against you to win Omotala so be it :D
Her husband is a lucky man.

Look at those hips. Hope her show goes well.

Those are childbearing hips, once you put some buns in the oven of your missus over a period of time, she will also develop those hips. Trust me. :D:D

Bill Carson
Dec 10, 2012, 02:06 AM
[QUOTE=oluomo;668997]Kai, this chick will kill somebody.......o

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s449/Billcarson93/23899_10151300447846072_1006409229_n.png

TOO FAT

African Knight
Dec 10, 2012, 04:52 AM
[QUOTE=oluomo;668997]Kai, this chick will kill somebody.......o

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s449/Billcarson93/23899_10151300447846072_1006409229_n.png

TOO FATHaba Bill Carson!!! Abi na stick insect type babe wey be ya type ?

Anioma777
Dec 11, 2012, 02:43 AM
@BC

To God be the glory!!!! So your alive bros? Good to see a post from you:D

Too fat which part? Biko watch your mouth.....

My Omotola is beyond reproach....:angry:

WallaceBobo
Dec 11, 2012, 11:26 AM
Dude, come to South Africa. Those kinds of hips are 2-a-penny.

purple
Dec 11, 2012, 03:39 PM
Dude, come to South Africa. Those kinds of hips are 2-a-penny.

I hear that HIV is also 2-a-penny there as well. Just joking o!

Anioma777
Dec 11, 2012, 09:51 PM
@purple

Why come and spoil show :D