PDA

View Full Version : App Developer

Anonymous Villager
Jun 13, 2012, 02:39 AM
Hello: I have been searching high and low for an app developer, but the ones I have been finding cost way more than I can or am willing to pay. which is why i started to look into the nigerian circle, but the internet searches don't seem very helpful. does anyone know any nigerian based app developer for hire? or a directory that i can look at? i need someone to develop a mobile app for a wide variety of target devices from an existing program.

HolyPagan
Jun 13, 2012, 02:11 PM
Hello: I have been searching high and low for an app developer, but the ones I have been finding cost way more than I can or am willing to pay. which is why i started to look into the nigerian circle, but the internet searches don't seem very helpful. does anyone know any nigerian based app developer for hire? or a directory that i can look at? i need someone to develop a mobile app for a wide variety of target devices from an existing program.

Edited....commercially sensitive

Marin
Jun 13, 2012, 02:21 PM
Oh! Holypagan, please share the info with me. You can do it via pm if you don't want to post it here. I am not the original poster by the way, in case you were wondering.

HolyPagan
Jun 13, 2012, 02:30 PM
Oh! Holypagan, please share the info with me. You can do it via pm if you don't want to post it here. I am not the original poster by the way, in case you were wondering.
I found my peeps on

http://www.freelancer.com/
I did the entire research and development myself....they're the tech guys

Marin
Jun 13, 2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks Holypagan.