PDA

View Full Version : [General] Coming out of the closet...What's in a name?

Ajibs
Jun 11, 2012, 06:23 PM
So unlike all those numerous villagers out there with one, two to ten various handles, I can only deal with ONE. Hence this is just to confirm that NAR is the same as Ajibs.

As we say, one day, you must answer your papa name at some point in time. I have been thinking about this for quite a while, what am I hiding from? Is there something to hide from? NAR was still a summary of my initials, so it not that I made huge change. But I certainly stand by everything I have said and contributed to NVS from its beginning through these 8,9,10 years? So I started with Aji and now I am back to it, kinda, I wanted it back but some dude or dudet had played a fast one on me and has taken the handle. so Aji was NAR and is now Ajibs.

By the way I changed from Aji to NAR when I worked on one of my projects I felt there were some security sensitivities to keep in mind and when the project was done, I just kept it.

So alas, life goes on...

Oya you sef come out of the closet!!!

Oh what were you thinking?? What closet am I talking about...? Seriously...?? Well sorry eyo!!!! :D:D

Iye
Jun 11, 2012, 07:58 PM
What closet did you come out from? as far as I'm concerned you have just dug deeper...is Ajibs registered in your phone book?

First-lady
Jun 11, 2012, 09:15 PM
me sef have been thinking about a name change
This First lady don taya me
I want to change to MommyGO

Ajibs
Jun 11, 2012, 09:25 PM
What closet did you come out from? as far as I'm concerned you have just dug deeper...is Ajibs registered in your phone book?

Ajibs is short for Ajibola which of course I have used a couple of times on the NVS Podcasts. Since Aji was taken.

Ajibs
Jun 11, 2012, 09:26 PM
me sef have been thinking about a name change
This First lady don taya me
I want to change to MommyGO

MommyGO ke??? Whats slat? As flavor would say ... General Overseer??

First-lady
Jun 11, 2012, 09:32 PM
yes
Pa Adeboye of Redeem is daddy GO general overseer
Me I want to be mommy GO of NVS:D:D:D
or do you have a better suggestion?
or just come on out and answer mama_nvs:D:D

Vade Mecum
Jun 11, 2012, 10:18 PM
So unlike all those numerous villagers out there with one, two to ten various handles, I can only deal with ONE. Hence this is just to confirm that NAR is the same as Ajibs.

As we say, one day, you must answer your papa name at some point in time. I have been thinking about this for quite a while, what am I hiding from? Is there something to hide from? NAR was still a summary of my initials, so it not that I made huge change. But I certainly stand by everything I have said and contributed to NVS from its beginning through these 8,9,10 years? So I started with Aji and now I am back to it, kinda, I wanted it back but some dude or dudet had played a fast one on me and has taken the handle. so Aji was NAR and is now Ajibs.

By the way I changed from Aji to NAR when I worked on one of my projects I felt there were some security sensitivities to keep in mind and when the project was done, I just kept it.

So alas, life goes on...

Oh what were you thinking?? What closet am I talking about...? Seriously...?? Well sorry eyo!!!! :D:D

Hello Ajibs,

Please I am not on your side regarding this very technical issue :lol: A cyber person is different from a biological person. A human being can choose to have several cyber handles.

Warren Buffet is one human being. However, he has several corporations bearing his imprimatur. The late MKO Abiola was just one person; however, he had several corporate outfits.

I hope you now understand that Aji, Ajibs and NAR are three different and distinct cyber personalities though there is just one biological person managing the three cyber persons. :lol:

Cheers

emj
Jun 11, 2012, 11:40 PM

So alas, life goes on...

Hehehehe, lols, finally....just wait for ednut to come see this....lols

Anyway, i prefer the very Aji...eyo:D

Btw, you are trending well;)

City Girl
Jun 12, 2012, 08:39 AM

So alas, life goes on...

I'm out! I'm out!! What will my family say? :biggrin::biggrin:

valteena
Jun 12, 2012, 09:39 AM

As we say, one day, you must answer your papa name at some point in time. I have been thinking about this for quite a while, what am I hiding from? Is there something to hide from? NAR was still a summary of my initials, so it not that I made huge change.

Eyo!!! Ajibs is that your real pics as well? if not nack one there now, to complete the spirit of coming out:razz:. Right o, nothing to hide from that's why some of us come out from the get go as our real name and self. Ok enjoy this eyo!!! from the ageless Ms Ross one of my all time favorite lady:razz::D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HR6pRNfhlJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ajibs
Jun 13, 2012, 06:52 PM
Hello Ajibs,

Please I am not on your side regarding this very technical issue :lol: A cyber person is different from a biological person. A human being can choose to have several cyber handles.

Warren Buffet is one human being. However, he has several corporations bearing his imprimatur. The late MKO Abiola was just one person; however, he had several corporate outfits.

I hope you now understand that Aji, Ajibs and NAR are three different and distinct cyber personalities though there is just one biological person managing the three cyber persons. :lol:

Cheers

Perfection,
I hia you, but you see the pseudonym NAR is reflecting the viewpoints of Aji / Ajibs so it is not a case where the cyber entity is out to showcase a different personality from the actual person. They are one and the same. Now if to say I dey do bad bad things for cyber world and NVS then I for say my cyber should separate himself from the actual. But I try my best to be good most times on NVS...

Ajibs
Jun 13, 2012, 06:54 PM
Hehehehe, lols, finally....just wait for ednut to come see this....lols

Anyway, i prefer the very Aji...eyo:D

Btw, you are trending well;)

Ashe, where is he sef Edunt? The one thing he tried to use to get under my skin, I wonder what he will do now...? he will probably now use my full and complete name, maybe he will find a way to add my middle names sef...!

If I find the person that took Aji, maybe I can convince NVS to allow me to trademark the name...:D

Ajibs
Jun 13, 2012, 06:55 PM
I'm out! I'm out!! What will my family say? :biggrin::biggrin:

You have to tell us which kin closet you commot from first...

Ajibs
Jun 13, 2012, 07:03 PM
Eyo!!! Ajibs is that your real pics as well? if not nack one there now, to complete the spirit of coming out:razz:. Right o, nothing to hide from that's why some of us come out from the get go as our real name and self. Ok enjoy this eyo!!! from the ageless Ms Ross one of my all time favorite lady:razz::D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HR6pRNfhlJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Real picture ke, so you people will make fun of my gworo collored teeth eh and before i know what is happening, Sisi Eko will admint to the special hall of fame of Bullet heads...:D

Dat is not me eyo! Dat was my late famed professor at Ife, Prof Agbo Folarin of blessed memory. renowned sculptor using mainly copper as his medium, you probably passed some of his works at MM Airport and did not know it was his! I have never forgotten him for the first day I took his class, I forgot my biro...

So when he started dictating, he saw I was not writing and of course jumped on me, when I said I had no biro he said to the whole class...

Look at him, can you see him?? He is a farmer that left his house at 6am in the morning to go to farm, only to get to the farm after two hours and see he does not have a hoe to do any farm work... what will happen to such a farmers farm...? All his crops will die!!!! My friend you will FAIL!! You will die!! Do you want to die!!! :D :D

He became quite a mentor, especially with his pretty peculiar artists way of looking at things... Anyways...

Auspicious
Jun 13, 2012, 07:15 PM

So alas, life goes on...

Nna Bros.

Na you carey yasef put inside closet.

Na di same you carey ya two-left-leg, jejelly commot closet, shikena!
--