PDA

View Full Version : 8 month pregnant woman floors bus conductor

Namio
Mar 9, 2012, 05:35 PM
Breaking news.

With one slap, eight months pregnant woman slapped bus conductor senseless into coma before trying to resuscitate him back to life over 20 naira.

See picture http://www.vanguardngr.com/epaper/2012/march/09032012/index.html Page 8

I suspect a villager O.:cool.png:

valteena
Mar 9, 2012, 08:01 PM
It isn't me o:razz::D.

Eya, you see why fight no good. You don't know the state of health of the person you're fighting. One small push and you may end up aggravating an existing condition that may turn fatal. Who know what is ailing the conductor or how hard and where the woman hit him. It could even be that he has not eaten all day and didn't have the strength to withstand the woman's blow. Hope he came out of coma eventually sha o.

Beam
Mar 9, 2012, 08:17 PM
She herself was risking her life and unborn babys life by slapping the Bus conductor!!! over 20 naira, now the man is in a coma, she herself does not know her fate, meaning she is stressing herself that is surely not good for the baby or her own mindset. Violence is never the answer. Well I hope the guy wakes up from a coma . What an aggressive woman... She also is quite bold slapping a total stranger I guess she will blame it on her hormones. I do hope she learns a lesson from, this.

Bunch17
Mar 9, 2012, 08:22 PM
She herself was risking her life and unborn babys life by slapping the Bus conductor!!! over 20 naira, now the man is in a coma, she herself does not know her fate, meaning she is stressing herself that is surely not good for the baby or her own mindset. Violence is never the answer. Well I hope the guy wakes up from a coma . What an aggressive woman... She also is quite bold slapping a total stranger I guess she will blame it on her hormones. I do hope she learns a lesson from, this.

Gbam! ..and my I add totally irresponsible!

Namio
Mar 9, 2012, 08:31 PM
Valtee,

I be wan say na you but with that kin slap, police go ask big money for bail o.

So wetin we go come do for bail noah, use the house as book me down.

It isn't me o:razz::D.

Eya, you see why fight no good. You don't know the state of health of the person you're fighting. One small push and you may end up aggravating an existing condition that may turn fatal. Who know what is ailing the conductor or how hard and where the woman hit him. It could even be that he has not eaten all day and didn't have the strength to withstand the woman's blow. Hope he came out of coma eventually sha o.

Obi
Mar 9, 2012, 08:47 PM
She also is quite bold slapping a total stranger I guess she will blame it on her hormones. I do hope she learns a lesson from, this.

Don't rule it out; the incident could also be a mirror on how this lady conducts herself at her matrimonial home.

First-lady
Mar 9, 2012, 08:55 PM
But they didn't say exactly what happened
We don't know what occurred
No pregnant woman in her condition would go picking a fight knowing too well how fragile she was
I suspect the man may have tried to assault her and she was defending herself
That is a very plausible reason

First-lady
Mar 9, 2012, 09:01 PM
Don't rule it out; the incident could also be a mirror on how this lady conducts herself at her matrimonial home.

You folks are already condemning the woman,were u there?:D
we weren't there
We don't know if she even touched the man
maybe it was the Holy Spirit of the living God that came to the aid of a helpless gravid woman and slew her assailant in their very before in the same manner as he slew Goliath for David. :o:o:dont know:

Obi
Mar 9, 2012, 10:21 PM
You folks are already condemning the woman,were u there?:D
we weren't there
We don't know if she even touched the man
maybe it was the Holy Spirit of the living God that came to the aid of a helpless gravid woman and slew her assailant in their very before in the same manner as he slew Goliath for David. :o:o:dont know:

Holy Spirit abi...i'm inclined to believe you o. Dis kin woman we get belle with power like dis.

First-lady
Mar 9, 2012, 10:30 PM
Holy Spirit abi...i'm inclined to believe you o. Dis kin woman we get belle with power like dis.

But come o,if this man quenches from dia does it mean that this woman slapped somebody to death
If I were a man and she were my wife,I may return the dowry I paid on her head

Obi
Mar 9, 2012, 10:37 PM
Naim be that now.

If there is the love. you might want to tough it out with her.

SNB
Mar 12, 2012, 11:49 PM
But they didn't say exactly what happened
We don't know what occurred
No pregnant woman in her condition would go picking a fight knowing too well how fragile she was
I suspect the man may have tried to assault her and she was defending herself
That is a very plausible reason
Yes, we don't know what happened but I bet if I were a health official, I would watch out for this woman. I mean, anything can set her off. I would watch her baby like a hawk cos omo this madam fit slap her small baby for crying.
Hormones are powerful, God help us all.