PDA

View Full Version : [General] National Summit Group Live on Channels

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 11:23 AM
----

http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php

Femi Fani-Kayode hit Boko Haram, their sponsors and the born-to-rule exponents on the head. No pussyfooting. He wants GEJ to bring the full weight of the law on them.

Thank you FFK...

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 11:38 AM
----

Ms. Briggs was on fire! She castigated Sanusi for linking BH with derivation...

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 11:39 AM
----

Dr. Ezeife called for a minute's silence in memory of BH victims...

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 11:53 AM
----

And on Twitter, the midget is, as usual, seeing things differently...

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 11:57 AM
----

Btw, Dr. Audu Ogbe blew my mind with his speech. If I were to give it a title, it will be "How Come?".

Hope someone posts the full video/transcripts latter...

denker
Feb 6, 2012, 12:44 PM
----

And on Twitter, the midget is, as usual, seeing things differently...

maazi okrikaman, which twitter ya dey talk about...?lol

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 12:53 PM
maazi okrikaman, which twitter ya dey talk about...?lol

-----

Obata,

Abeg, make you no dey spell okirika like german boy.

Any way, look here (https://twitter.com/elrufai)...

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 01:00 PM
----

Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa is on the floor. He said that insincerity is the bane of Nigeria. That we complain, of BH for instance, only when we're affected.

And I agree with him...

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 01:02 PM
----

And on Twitter some guys are giving it to the midget...

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 01:16 PM
----

There's a lady speaking now; Lauretta Aniagolu. Quite fluent but sadly she's blaming poverty for the crises in the country. That's the kind of crooked logic the midget and his chorus boys will like.

Nonsense...

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 01:26 PM
----

Pray, why does the average mallam consider any talk of SNC as anti-North...?

Osibinaebi
Feb 6, 2012, 02:17 PM
----

Pray, why does the average mallam consider any talk of SNC as anti-North...?

IGBOAMAEZE.....

You are wrong, it is not a questions of the SNC being anti-North, but rather, what can be achieved by the SNC and the modus operandi of the SNC..... It beats me that someone like you seriously believe he can have a say in the SNC if it is to be organized by the present system we have in place......Two southern president have been democratically elected now and they have not floated the SNC... yet you come here to blame the North...You so much hold the North and anything North in DISGUST to an extent that your reasoning seems to be taking flight.

Osibinaebi
Feb 6, 2012, 02:27 PM
IGBOAMAEZE....

This is your take on the SNC as you have been monitoring and shouting down those with divergent opinions....And this is where it all begins.... when it is the eminent people that are out there to discuss the future of all of us......

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/protest-against-national-summit-sheraton-hotel-lagos

Do please tell me that the people carrying placards are sponsored by the North or are Northerners...

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 03:21 PM
IGBOAMAEZE.....

You are wrong, it is not a questions of the SNC being anti-North, but rather, what can be achieved by the SNC and the modus operandi of the SNC..... It beats me that someone like you seriously believe he can have a say in the SNC if it is to be organized by the present system we have in place......Two southern president have been democratically elected now and they have not floated the SNC... yet you come here to blame the North...You so much hold the North and anything North in DISGUST to an extent that your reasoning seems to be taking flight.

----

Osy,

If asking why the North considers anything SNC anti-North is a crime, I plead guilty. And if hatred means holding an opinion that you (or the North) opposes, I will recommend hatred any day.

I would chose voicing what you consider anti-North views, to the constant and unending mass murder that the North visits on my people day after day, year and after year.

I think that the first issue is whether we are all agreed on the need for an SNC. It's modus operandi, how delagates will be selected and its eventual outcome can come later. And isn't it noteworthy that Southerners are still agitating for an SNC even when the incumbent president is a Southerner?

May be you should now answer my question: why does the North fear SNC...?

Osibinaebi
Feb 6, 2012, 03:35 PM
----

Osy,

If asking why the North considers anything SNC anti-North is a crime, I plead guilty. And if hatred means holding an opinion that you (or the North) opposes, I will recommend hatred any day.

I would chose voicing what you consider anti-North views, to the constant and unending mass murder that the North visits on my people day after day, year and after year.

I think that the first issue is whether we are all agreed on the need for an SNC. It's modus operandi, how delagates will be selected and its eventual outcome can come later. And isn't it noteworthy that Southerners are still agitating for an SNC even when the incumbent president is a Southerner?

May be you should now answer my question: why does the North fear SNC...?

IGBOAMAEZE

He who asserts should prove... You assert that the North hate the SNC... provide your prove. And just to be clear, define the North you keep referring to....things not working in Nigeria today can be traced to the active connivance of bother Northerners and southerners.....For every corrupt southerners,there is southern partner.. so why don't you concentrate on removing the log in your eyes before preaching to the north... Tackle Andy Uba that is trying to subvert justice first, then you can logically call out the riggers in the North......Your stereotyping has got to stop... every man answers his father's name... stop lumping people together... You cannot visit the sins of Ribadu or El Rufai on innocent Northerners... stop this your useless charade of being objective, when all you do is nothing other than crass discrimination....

Ok ...we have a precursor to the SNC by way of the summit you posted... and you want me to subscriber to that nonsense where its the so-called eminent people that will determine my fate. Do you know the opinion of the market woman or the vulcanizer??.. Somebody rightly posits that poverty is the root cause of problems of the society, but no its not your take.... the person must surely be yarning okpata... wake up bro and discard your rabid hatred

First-lady
Feb 6, 2012, 03:41 PM
so is the north for or against an SNC
Osibi answer the question na
so far almost every northerner who has spoken out loud is against it
What is your own opinion
This is a yes or no question

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 03:56 PM
IGBOAMAEZE

He who asserts should prove... You assert that the North hate the SNC... provide your prove. And just to be clear, define the North you keep referring to....things not working in Nigeria today can be traced to the active connivance of bother Northerners and southerners.....For every corrupt southerners,there is southern partner.. so why don't you concentrate on removing the log in your eyes before preaching to the north... Tackle Andy Uba that is trying to subvert justice first, then you can logically call out the riggers in the North......Your stereotyping has got to stop... every man answers his father's name... stop lumping people together... You cannot visit the sins of Ribadu or El Rufai on innocent Northerners... stop this your useless charade of being objective, when all you do is nothing other than crass discrimination....

Ok ...we have a precursor to the SNC by way of the summit you posted... and you want me to subscriber to that nonsense where its the so-called eminent people that will determine my fate. Do you know the opinion of the market woman or the vulcanizer??.. Somebody rightly posits that poverty is the root cause of problems of the society, but no its not your take.... the person must surely be yarning okpata... wake up bro and discard your rabid hatred

----

Here we go again Osy. Moving in circles and fillibustering. We're all guilty. Odili is Fulani. Andy Uba is not Igbo. Where is North and who is South! Simple question, Osy: why is the North anti-SNC? If you don't understand the question or don't know the answer, please say so or just move on.

I need not prove it Osy. I need not prove it that the North is not sold on SNC. The attendance at the Lagos event says it all. With the exception of Balarabe Musa (who incidentally has a well known progressive credentials in contrast to the conservative majority) there's no notable Boko Haram northerner in attendance. El Rufai is fumming on Twitter. Some interloppers are about to force the feeding bottle off his blood-stained mouth!

Osy, answer me or move on...

Osibinaebi
Feb 6, 2012, 04:00 PM
so is the north for or against an SNC
Osibi answer the question na
so far almost every northerner who has spoken out loud is against it
What is your own opinion
This is a yes or no question

First lady

My apologies......., you are one of the few people I will never engage in a rational discussion that involves anything North. In view of that, I won't be able to respond to your question. Your opinions on anything North are irrelevant to me. Thank you

Osibinaebi
Feb 6, 2012, 04:05 PM
----

Here we go again Osy. Moving in circles and fillibustering. We're all guilty. Odili is Fulani. Andy Uba is not Igbo. Where is North and who is South! Simple question, Osy: why is the North anti-SNC? If you don't understand the question or don't know the answer, please say so or just move on.

I need not prove it Osy. I need not prove it that the North is not sold on SNC. The attendance at the Lagos event says it all. With the exception of Balarabe Musa (who incidentally has a well known progressive credentials in contrast to the conservative majority) there's no notable Boko Haram northerner in attendance. El Rufai is fumming on Twitter. Some interloppers are about to force the feeding bottle off his blood-stained mouth!

Osy, answer me or move on...

IGBOAMAEZE
I am sorry i am not into stereotyping like you... as such, i cannot answer on behalf of a whole multitude of people constituting the North. If you are to ask me my personal opinion to a SNC, I will gladly supply you my answer. I am not on Twitter and i don't give a rat what El Rufai says cos he is just an individual in the North and cannot be said to speak for the North.

Igboamaeze
Feb 6, 2012, 04:14 PM
IGBOAMAEZE
I am sorry i am not into stereotyping like you... as such, i cannot answer on behalf of a whole multitude of people constituting the North. If you are to ask me my personal opinion to a SNC, I will gladly supply you my answer. I am not on Twitter and i don't give a rat what El Rufai says cos he is just an individual in the North and cannot be said to speak for the North.

----

Ok, go ahead and give me your personal view(s) on SNC. Also please tell me: what North are you? Boko Haram North or DaBishop's North? Btw, my stars of the Lagos summit today are Audu Ogbe (DaBishop's North) and Femi Fani-Kayode (Ewuro's South).

Let's hear it from you, Osy...

Osibinaebi
Feb 6, 2012, 04:33 PM
----

Ok, go ahead and give me your personal view(s) on SNC. Also please tell me: what North are you? Boko Haram North or DaBishop's North? Btw, my stars of the Lagos summit today are Audu Ogbe (DaBishop's North) and Femi Fani-Kayode (Ewuro's South).

Let's it from you, Osy...

IGBOAMAEZE....

I am NORTH as defined by the geopolitical zoning of Nigeria........You have to define BH and DaBishop's North for me to appropriately align myself to your definition.

If representation at a SNC can be the true representation of the people devoid of the present political powers, I am in full support of a SNC. It will be a wasteful jamboree if any form of representation is sought based on today's INEC or political party system we have.

It amazes me that you are singing FFK praise today, but you are forever inclined to see nothing good from EL Rufai.....

(For clarity, I will personally never see anything good from EL Rufai and FFK, considering their utterances during OBJ regimes. They are both confined to the abyss in my mind EXCEPT they publicly apologize for their roles in OBJ regimes)

First-lady
Feb 6, 2012, 04:33 PM
----

Let's it from you, Osy...

maybe he will answer now
let's watch

First-lady
Feb 6, 2012, 04:34 PM
First lady

My apologies......., you are one of the few people I will never engage in a rational discussion that involves anything North. In view of that, I won't be able to respond to your question. Your opinions on anything North are irrelevant to me. Thank you

apology accepted
Oya answer Igboamaeze and I will read it from there.
oops he don already hanswer :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ajibs
Feb 6, 2012, 07:09 PM
Oga Igbo,

Thanks for this, can't watch it, now,I hope somebody is taping and will put the full summit on You Tube. I caught some snippets of FFK and Ms. Briggs...she is not ready to sacrifice herself or her people for this Nigeria... we dey hia...