PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Ashley Nwosu

Anioma777
Apr 22, 2011, 08:17 PM
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=ima ge/jpeg&STREAMOID=juxzWkidGIpMsUnymTB89y6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfT XxQW_qzHaAYU89lchimM1qHpnW_PgxgftuECOcfJwS6Jtlp$r8 Fy$6AAZ9zyPuHJ25T7a9GKDSxsGxtpmxP0VAUyHL6IDcZHtmM2 t7xO$FHdJG95dFi6y2Uma3vSsvPpVyo-

Nollywood again suffered a big blow from death as actor Ashley Nwosu died on Thursday at the Yaba Military Hospital, after weeks of battling a severe liver dysfunction.

His death comes after the passing on of entertainers Chidinma Mbalaso of the Koko Mansion reality show, John Chijioke,

popularly known as CD John, a comedian, and Alasari, whose real name was Ishola Durojaiye.

The late actor was one of the people that set the trend in the movie industry, with his career spanning decades. He started acting in 1988 on NTA soap operas and telemovies and later moved on to Nollywood, featuring in many high profile movies including ‘Glamour Girls', ‘Day of Reckoning' and ‘First Lady'. Ruptured plans

His passion for acting birthed plans for a TV reality show billed to start next month across the nation. The reality show was intended for actors who have suffered neglect from producers, and is a dream which might not materialise.

The Abia-born actor was a man with many sides, one of which was his love for music. In a recent interview, he confirmed that he was working on his album.

Some actors have expressed their condolences and shock over his death on the social networking site, Twitter. Actress Stella Damascus tweeted, "We lost our actor and friend Ashley Nwosu this morning please pray for his family and the rest of us in entertainment." Uche Jumbo, a noted actress and producer, shared, "Nollywood actor Ashley Nwosu just gave up the ghost at the military hospital, yaba just this morning.RIP Ashley, what a sad loss," and Rita Dominic said, "Veteran actor and an allround good man dies.please pray that his soul finds peace with the Lord."

Lalakokofefe
Apr 22, 2011, 08:25 PM
>>

How sad. RIP.

LKF

anwulika
Apr 22, 2011, 08:33 PM
Rest in Peace Ashley Nwosu.

Beam
Apr 22, 2011, 10:38 PM
May His Soul Rest in Peace,
My heart goes out to those he left behind .

Sun re Ashley Nwosu.

cagedheart
Apr 22, 2011, 10:55 PM
Rest in peace. A truly good actor.

Dewdrops
May 13, 2011, 05:42 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

R.I.P.

I will miss him. :rose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcZ4_Ewrfk8

:2love: