PDA

View Full Version : [General] Sanusi Lamido on HardTalk

Ajibs
Mar 29, 2011, 08:04 AM
This man will (should??) run for president one of these days...

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi on Hardtalk (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/hardtalk/9438563.stm)

If you Brits have the full interview please post it.

Dapxin
Mar 30, 2011, 05:16 AM
It seems the show was a short edn. of some sort ?????

agensheku
Mar 30, 2011, 05:54 AM
This man will (should??) run for president one of these days...

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi on Hardtalk (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/hardtalk/9438563.stm)

If you Brits have the full interview please post it.

Why shut the barn door after the horses have bolted away? The persuasion for SLS to run for President should have come like six months ago. He needs to wait for another four years after his "wine" should have matured more or gone flat.

Ajibs
Mar 30, 2011, 01:43 PM
Why shut the barn door after the horses have bolted away? The persuasion for SLS to run for President should have come like six months ago. He needs to wait for another four years after his "wine" should have matured more or gone flat.

Oga Agens,
Note the words used: "one of these days"... As in, not today....

Tomme
Apr 1, 2011, 07:38 PM
I seem to like this man.

Anioma777
Apr 1, 2011, 07:53 PM
I saw the programme last week and I must say he does talk a lot of sense. The interesting facts about the reaction from Nigerians when his tsunami banking reforms swept the Nigerian banking system was the reaction of most Nigerians that he should not have come down so hard on our banking system. What really impressed me about Sanusi Lamido was the way he stood up to those legislooters and to hell with the consequences unlike most Nigerians warped love and worship for money that will make them keep quiet when he was comically summoned to the upper or was it lower house for having the temerity to say a significant percentage of the budget was spent on allowances for the legislooters. Funny how the truth makes us feel uncomfortable when one's hands are not clean.

Tomme
Apr 1, 2011, 11:04 PM
What really impressed me about Sanusi Lamido was the way he stood up to those legislooters and to hell with the consequences unlike most Nigerians warped love and worship for money that will make them keep quiet .
Funny how the truth makes us feel uncomfortable when one's hands are not clean.

You are right thanks. Sanusi really impressed me not Like Soludo who fool the Nigeria people while aiding his criminal bankers friends....
I think Sanusi could be a good presidential feat, who knows... he could be hijacked by the holywar mongers if he become the president......he may be warming up to contest 2015 Race.