PDA

View Full Version : The Tottenham Hotspurs Thread

omaks
Sep 3, 2009, 08:46 PM
Tottenham Hotspurs have started off their premiership season on a scintilating form, and yours truly is full of joy and happiness. This time last season Tottenham Htspurs were propping up the league at the basememt bottom, due to the inept dealings of the Tottenham board and the incompetence of a certain Juande Ramos.

Is it therefore any wonder that Martin Jol who had performed tremendously well for Spurs and treated so shabilly went on to win a first Bundes Liga title for Wolfburg. I say no it was no wonder.

Messiah Redknapp came to the fore and rescued a potentially embarrassing situation, catapulting Spurs to and incredible 8th position. Imagine what would have happened if Harry was in carge at the beginning of the season. Well, if wishes were horses........... they say right? Hey, pack all that nonsense in, for actually Harry and his team have started off where they finished off last season. Tottengham Hotspurs are one of only three other premiership teams with an unblemished record still.

Manchester United have fallen by the way side once, Arsenal has fallen once too and Liverpool have fallen twice already this season, the same numbr they lost all of last season.

So why should Spurs fans not indulge in a little bit of dream about winning the premiership? Of course they are entitled to dream, and who knows we may see something very unexpected this season. First though we've got to negotiate a tricky tie against perreniel foes Manchester United on the 12th odf September at White Hart Lane. That may turn out to be the match that defines the entire season for tottenham hotspurs, one way or the other.

At this point i say, good luck to my beloved Spurs on the 12th, i suppose they might be needing it one way or the other. LOL

No Smoking
Sep 3, 2009, 10:32 PM
Omaks, pele o. All dat IGG at the start of the season. Una no go enter top-4.... :)

omaks
Sep 5, 2009, 07:55 PM
Omaks, pele o. All dat IGG at the start of the season. Una no go enter top-4.... :)

Oga no smoking, how e be now? Well, you may be right there. However, we've done pretty well and consistently too in the past (In spite of our abyssmal start under Juande Ramos last season, and we still managed to finish 8th). So it's understandable if you think we won't make the top 4, though i think we can actually win the premiership this season, if we continue to get the results like we currently are (both home and away).

omaks
Oct 17, 2009, 09:23 PM

Oga No Smoking, hope you dey watch the EPL league table o. As of today, we are third in da league. That is saying to many, we won't go away without a fight. Top four is within our capabilities, if we believe. Do you? :D:lol::D;)

Bunch17
Oct 18, 2009, 11:55 AM
:Dhttp://csusap.csu.edu.au/~dkeogh02/pics/Arsenal%20logo.png
Sorry, wrong thread!:D:D:D

omaks
Oct 19, 2009, 08:40 AM
:Dhttp://csusap.csu.edu.au/~dkeogh02/pics/Arsenal%20logo.png
Sorry, wrong thread!:D:D:D

Mischievous Bunchie, i know it's not the wrong thread, just the WRONG TEAM. :biggrin::biggrin::lol::lol: