PDA

View Full Version : I need help traveling to the US or Europe

kingso
Jul 26, 2009, 12:51 PM
hello everyone, im a nigerian leaving in ivory coast for 2 years now, life here is not easy since i cant get a job but to do little business here and there to stay alive and away from troubles. i have a dream of travelling to europe or america for a better life hence i cant go back to nigeria not because i am ashamed or anything but just because i cant live in naija anymore after staying here all this years.

i still have my valid naija pp with just few stamps from naija, ghana, benin and ivory coast, i want to move out from here but from what people are saying that travelling with naija pp is very difficult to enter europe or america. i have not gone to any embassy to enquire if this is possible but really i want to travel out from here. can someone help me out here, i can sponsor myself in ticket, visa fees if there will be any needed in the countries that i have in mind and also i can get my BTA. I need real contact and real people over there that can help me enter the country, i am a simple and cool guy and can be trusted. Few friends of mine has moved out but not to the countries i have in mind, mostly to aisian countries which is out of the question. i need to be in the US or europe, can someone over there help me out get in there? I have been thinking about selling my car, a VW Golf to raise any amount that can get me into US or europe. please someone over there, just help me to get in there and i promise i wouldnt be a problem, i can start myself up just few months of getting in there because i dont intende to suffer when i get in there and wouldnt like to give anyone troubles; if you can help me i will be most greatful, my email address is: kingsolala@msn.com. please write me and i will be very glad to respond to any details that you may need. Kingston:source

agbonizuanghwe
Jul 26, 2009, 01:36 PM
PM me but I must warn you that it will cost you, it will cost you big time.

Apart from the money for application and processing of visas and for securing the job of you dreams, you will have to pay for various sacrifices I have to make to the many gods who aid me with success for the cases I choose to take on. Pray that your head is not hard and that they accept your sacrifice o. I have seen cases like that who turned around and blamed me for their strong head and then asked that I refund their money. Imagine!

I also have to pay to the pastor for special prayer, that is in addition to tithe o. And my contacts require payment in advance for accomodation and for meeting you at the airport. Also we have to settle polic in away for their cover so immgration won't see you or ask questions if they do.

My services are deluxe, you take one you take all and you pay. I don't unbundle

I await you pm

emj
Jul 26, 2009, 06:47 PM

Apart from the money for application and processing of visas and for securing the job of you dreams, you will have to pay for various sacrifices I have to make to the many gods who aid me with success for the cases I choose to take on. Pray that your head is not hard and that they accept your sacrifice o. I have seen cases like that who turned around and blamed me for their strong head and then asked that I refund their money. Imagine!

I also have to pay to the pastor for special prayer, that is in addition to tithe o. And my contacts require payment in advance for accomodation and for meeting you at the airport. Also we have to settle polic in away for their cover so immgration won't see you or ask questions if they do.

I await you pm

:twisted::twisted::lol:...Agbon if my Pounded yam and Abula goes into my wind pipe...i will sue u;)

emj
Jul 26, 2009, 06:49 PM
Really Kingso, u have no problem...so long as u can do Aduro.....Germany has more than more need for Africans who wont cause any trouble and can fend for themselves...please pm Denker:p

HolyPagan
Jul 26, 2009, 07:58 PM
Hopefully You won't behave like dis broda
in .....THIS.... (http://www.wendywillcox.50megs.com/) ROFLMBAO funny encounter.....:rolleyes:

denker
Jul 27, 2009, 11:04 AM

I await you pm

..make i give you my brotherly advice, the best you fit do is to go to your village and farm..btw wat's all dis obsession of going to abroad...you people no well at all..:evil:

NoLongThing
Jul 27, 2009, 11:26 AM
Simple solution my broda, you do not need to go through any of these so called official channels - just find yourself an American to kidnap in the name of Al Queda and then give yourself up after a few days to the American authorities. Voila you are guaranteed a trip to yankee - the somalians tried it and now live in New York!

emj
Jul 27, 2009, 12:04 PM
..make i give you my brotherly advice, the best you fit do is to go to your village and farm..btw wat's all dis obsession of going to abroad...you people no well at all..:evil:

Kai, nah wetin do u for mouth? Na who do u so? Tell me quick/fast make i help u deal with dem:p

Help Kingso out o...hin wan tarafel go away country:cool:

denker
Jul 27, 2009, 12:46 PM
Kai, nah wetin do u for mouth? Na who do u so? Tell me quick/fast make i help u deal with dem:p

Help Kingso out o...hin wan tarafel go away country:cool:

Ms emj:

===>>>1..i dey for purgatory...
===>>>2..bring dat Kingso to my farm, make i show how to farm..all dis small pikin tink say money/job dey grow for road for abroad..:evil:

emj
Jul 27, 2009, 01:05 PM
Ms emj:

===>>>2..bring dat Kingso to my farm, make i show how to farm..all dis small pikin tink say money/job dey grow for road for abroad..:evil:

Arrrrgggghh, purgeee wetin....drat:smile:

denker
Jul 27, 2009, 02:14 PM
..only for Kingso..click the photo (http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/33791-ohanaeze-tasks-govt-ddelta-crisis.html) to win a visa! Goodluck to you!

http://content.yieldmanager.edgesuite.net/atoms/a1/03/6e/60/a1036e606e2620ba7552441674069373.gif (http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/33791-ohanaeze-tasks-govt-ddelta-crisis.html)

valteena
Jul 28, 2009, 09:02 AM
Ms emj:

Pele o nigerdelta666;:D, Chei!!! see wetin Ipata (original rascality) dey cause for an agbalagba:D

OTishe
Jul 31, 2009, 02:50 PM
Ilu Oyinbo, Obodo Oyinbo! Maybe you should try getting an ivory coast pp abi giving that the Naija one will not work. Or pray and try every embassy there is (Uk, France, Germany, Italy, USA, Canada at bebe lo) if they deny you visa then pray for God to show you what to do in Nigeria. If I may ask, what do you intend to do once you get to America or Europe? Have you heard about the recession, credit crunch or whatever else it is called, how do u intend to survive? Travelling abroad is not the end my broda. My 2cents!