PDA

View Full Version : How else can I convince him against polygamy?

Ajanlekoko
Jun 26, 2009, 09:10 PM
My friend is very sleek. He's got to be the best debater in the land. He has an answer to and in everything, every subject: Physics, geography, astronomy, finance, biology, even "Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmale", and the list go on. He is a simply a genius waiting to happen and he is our default (go-to person) for all kinds of questions. However, he went into the marriage for reasons other than love and his proposed way out is foolish at the least. He has no answers just like The Bible says God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.

He met his wife and got married 2 years later because he says, "she got pregnant and I never wanted children out of wedlock on the one hand, and I also don't want to have children from multiple women on the other hand".

Things have now broken down after 3 kids. They are completely emotionally detached from each other, but they are still staying together for the kids, he says. I reminded him of the studies that suggested that kids are better off in a broken home than a loveless one. He says he disagrees and sent me series of other links to other studies that suggested otherwise.

My friend does his ‘thing' on the outside and doesn't care if his wife does the same (His wife is a good and steadfast Christian). I reminded him of what the bible says about adultery. He says he knows but since he is not getting any at home, he doesn't feel like a sinner going outside (whose fault? His wife never said no). That he would eventually do what he thinks is best, but wanted to wait a couple of more years for their last kid to go away to college (the girl is in 10th grade).

My friend does not believe in divorce, and his solution is to relocate home and marry a second wife, the traditional way. I told him that it is despicable, but he responded that my opinion is like water used to rinse vegetable (a waste).

He says the bible only gives 2 grounds for divorce and his wife has not ran afoul of any those (He's one of those semi born-again Christians). However, he argues that The Bible only out rightly bans polygamy for those who aspire to be deacons, bishops, etc. That his fix would make him escape the 2-pronged crushing impact of breaking the rules of the land since he will be legally married to only one woman, and sinning against God since it is not anywhere in the bible that thou shall not marry more than one wife. He also argues that whatever is preached today has societal undertone (whatever that means). That it is evolution that has made polygamy no longer fashionable and not a result of directives from God.

I told him the bible says 1+1=1 (a man shall leave his family and cleave to his wife and the two shall become one). He says yes, but also in the Old Testament where that is written, some people have hundreds of wives and were still God's favorites. I reminded him that those people met their destruction through their unchecked appetites for women. I also told him that his wife may eventually divorce him for abandonment by an unbeliever (the 2nd ground for divorce in the bible). He doesn't care if he is not the one doing the filing.

We have been on this for a long time. I really don't want to see my friend put himself in this mess because if your roommate is eating kokoro buruku (bad insect) and you do not stop him, his huru huru would not let you sleep at night.

Is there any other way I can convince him using words from the bible that God hates divorce since my friend is now using the bible to support his proposed solution?

Vade Mecum
Jun 27, 2009, 12:56 AM
How else can I convince him against polygamy?

However, he went into the marriage for reasons other than love and his proposed way out is foolish at the least.

He has no answers just like The Bible says God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.

He met his wife and got married 2 years later because he says, "she got pregnant and I never wanted children out of wedlock on the one hand, and I also don't want to have children from multiple women on the other hand".

Things have now broken down after 3 kids. They are completely emotionally detached from each other, but they are still staying together for the kids, he says.

My friend does his ‘thing’ on the outside and doesn't care if his wife does the same (His wife is a good and steadfast Christian).

I reminded him of what the bible says about adultery. He says he knows

but since he is not getting any at home, he doesn't feel like a sinner going outside (whose fault? His wife never said no). That he would eventually do what he thinks is best, but wanted to wait a couple of more years for their last kid to go away to college (the girl is in 10th grade).

He says the bible only gives 2 grounds for divorce and his wife has not ran afoul of any those (He’s one of those semi born-again Christians).

However, he argues that The Bible only out rightly bans polygamy for those who aspire to be deacons, bishops, etc.

Dear Ajanlekoko,

Based on the portions of your palaver, that I have reproduced above, it is obvious that the issues killing your friend's marriage, are not primarily centered on divorce and polygamy. Divorce and polygamy are like superstructures that your friend is contemplating building on the root of his marital woes. You hit the nail on the head, when you wrote: (He’s one of those semi born-again Christians). The real focus should be on getting your friend to become completely born again. When he becomes truly born again, the spirit of God will deepen his interest, in sacrificing to introduce peace, love and joy to his family

It is apparent from the portions of your palaver reproduced above, that your friend and his wife are not bad people. I am impressed that they have decided, to put the interest of their children first. It is also great to know that the wife has remained faithful despite the turbulence and turmoil that their marriage is going through. God will compensate her, for her integrity and faithfulness to her marital vows. These people seem to be intelligent and conscientious folks. The question, then is, what went wrong? Why are two ordinarily good people, who have been blessed with the fruits of the womb by God and with the means to raise them properly, now at logger-heads with each other?

Ajanlekoko, you did not tell us what exactly pissed off the husband so badly, that he has decided to react in a very extreme way. Well, whatever vexed the husband so badly, would be put in it's proper perspective, if and when he comes to Christ completely. As they say, "weteen concern agbero with overload". That would translate to "Why would an unbeliever-husband be disturbed and worried about divorcing his wife and becoming a polygamist. Please all efforts, should be re-directed to getting this brother to accept Jesus Christ fully. As soon as he accepts Jesus Christ completely; the spirit of the living God, will start to minister to him and direct his path. When the husband becomes fully born again, just like the wife, then they can jointly resist the demons of divorce, polygamy, lack of peace et al. The Holy Bible declared in Ecclesiastes 4:10: "For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."

Please tell your friend to accept Jesus Christ fully. He should forgive every wrong because of Jesus Christ and his children. Bring the following scriptures to his attention "Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them." (Col 3:19) "But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth."(James 3:14) "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."(Eph 4:31-32)

Bring 1 Corinthians 13: 1-13, to the attention of your friend: 1 Corinthians 13: 1-13; 1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12 Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Your friend should be informed that his knowledge of the Holy Bible is not enough. He must understand love, learn to love and truly love. Since as they say, Charity begins at home; the first place, wherein your friend must practice the profound art of loving, is his own home. I Corinthians 13: 11 declares " 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Your friend must put childish things behind him. Considering breaking up one's marriage, while disregarding the possible negative effect on his children is not mature but childish. 1 Corinthians 13: 4 declares that Love is patient and love is kind.... Considering breaking up one's marriage is not a demonstration of patience. Considering breaking up one's marriage is not a demonstration of kindness to one's children.

1 Corinthians 13: 5 declares that love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Tell your friend to meditate on this verse viz a viz his present stubbornness, regarding his marriage. 1 Corinthians 13:7 declares that love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Tell your friend to contemplate deeply on this verse with respect to the present frustration pervading his marriage. 1 Corinthians 13:8 declares that love never fails. Tell your friend to ponder on this verse in the light of the present state of his marriage.

God bless you and God bless your friend and his wife and children

Oluwato
Jun 29, 2009, 06:10 AM
>>>My friend is very sleek. He's got to be the best debater in the land. He has an answer to and in everything, every subject: Physics, geography, astronomy, finance, biology, even "Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmale", and the list go on. He is a simply a genius waiting to happen and he is our default (go-to person) for all kinds of questions. However, he went into the marriage for reasons other than love and his proposed way out is foolish at the least. He has no answers just like The Bible says God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.<<<

Since you've adequately analyzed him, all you can do is pray. The probability of convincing him is slim.

>>>He met his wife and got married 2 years later because he says, "she got pregnant and I never wanted children out of wedlock on the one hand, and I also don't want to have children from multiple women on the other hand".<<<

That is a reason to get married if both are interested, they should have gone through church discipline, that would have helped.

>>>Things have now broken down after 3 kids. They are completely emotionally detached from each other, but they are still staying together for the kids, he says. I reminded him of the studies that suggested that kids are better off in a broken home than a loveless one. He says he disagrees and sent me series of other links to other studies that suggested otherwise.<<<

Let them go for counseling, every marriage get's "boring" sometimes, but the determination to make it work coupled with proper information makes a difference. Please send me the links you have. Thanks!

>>>My friend does his ‘thing' on the outside and doesn't care if his wife does the same (His wife is a good and steadfast Christian). I reminded him of what the bible says about adultery. He says he knows but since he is not getting any at home, he doesn't feel like a sinner going outside (whose fault? His wife never said no). That he would eventually do what he thinks is best, but wanted to wait a couple of more years for their last kid to go away to college (the girl is in 10th grade).

He is an unconvicted murderer! He does not care if he gets an STD, now he wants to inflict his wife as well!

>>>My friend does not believe in divorce, and his solution is to relocate home and marry a second wife, the traditional way. I told him that it is despicable, but he responded that my opinion is like water used to rinse vegetable (a waste).

A serial adulterer! Traditional way is legalized adultery! The wife has enough grounds for a divorce, I hope she gets rid of him.

He says the bible only gives 2 grounds for divorce and his wife has not ran afoul of any those (He's one of those semi born-again Christians).

This term is truly alien to me. How can one be saved partially?

>>>However, he argues that The Bible only out rightly bans polygamy for those who aspire to be deacons, bishops, etc. That his fix would make him escape the 2-pronged crushing impact of breaking the rules of the land since he will be legally married to only one woman, and sinning against God since it is not anywhere in the bible that thou shall not marry more than one wife. He also argues that whatever is preached today has societal undertone (whatever that means). That it is evolution that has made polygamy no longer fashionable and not a result of directives from God. <<<

His argument is lame to say the least!

>>>I told him the bible says 1+1=1 (a man shall leave his family and cleave to his wife and the two shall become one). He says yes, but also in the Old Testament where that is written, some people have hundreds of wives and were still God's favorites. I reminded him that those people met their destruction through their unchecked appetites for women. I also told him that his wife may eventually divorce him for abandonment by an unbeliever (the 2nd ground for divorce in the bible). He doesn't care if he is not the one doing the filing.<<<

Counseling and prayer should go on for him.

>>>We have been on this for a long time. I really don't want to see my friend put himself in this mess because if your roommate is eating kokoro buruku (bad insect) and you do not stop him, his huru huru would not let you sleep at night.<<<

Just pray for him and rest in God's faithfulness.

Is there any other way I can convince him using words from the bible that God hates divorce since my friend is now using the bible to support his proposed solution? Ask the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit).

agensheku
Jun 29, 2009, 08:53 AM
In the first instance,your friend appears immature for marriage or going by your account,he married for the wrong reasons.even if he now abandons the wife and three kids to start afresh with another woman,he is still not showing maturity.i presume he is a nigerian,living in nigeria.he has enough on his plate with three kids than to start all over again.most people who marry second wives or quit marriage are at times thrillseekers!they hardly appreciate what they have and their attempt at no 2 usually ends up in disaster.look around the country and show me a list of successful(maritally)polygamists.the streety vagabonds are usually fathered by carefree men,including so called educated ones.ask your friend what his plans for the three kids are and if he is ready for the headaches and hypertension associated with polygamy.i am sure God Himself abhors polygamy or he would have created Eve2.:lol:

Oluwato
Jun 29, 2009, 02:51 PM
In the first instance,your friend appears immature for marriage or going by your account,he married for the wrong reasons.even if he now abandons the wife and three kids to start afresh with another woman,he is still not showing maturity.i presume he is a nigerian,living in nigeria.he has enough on his plate with three kids than to start all over again.most people who marry second wives or quit marriage are at times thrillseekers!they hardly appreciate what they have and their attempt at no 2 usually ends up in disaster.look around the country and show me a list of successful(maritally)polygamists.the streety vagabonds are usually fathered by carefree men,including so called educated ones.ask your friend what his plans for the three kids are and if he is ready for the headaches and hypertension associated with polygamy.i am sure God Himself abhors polygamy or he would have created Eve2.:lol:

His friend is not in Nigeria.... see:
>>>My friend does not believe in divorce, and his solution is to relocate home and marry a second wife, the traditional way. I told him that it is despicable, but he responded that my opinion is like water used to rinse vegetable (a waste).<<<

I concur, God abhors polygamy! I have firsthand experience.

Idahota
Jun 29, 2009, 03:38 PM
A very complex situation but he does make sense to me. I do not see any reason why a couple should not remain in marriage for their kids sake, if they are both agreed and comfortable with it. I will say let him be, he knows what he is doing. Your advice here is not necessary.

lateesha
Jun 30, 2009, 02:56 AM
Sad situation.
I feel sorry for the wife and the kids of this dog.
What makes him think a second wife will fulfill his fantasies?
Men marry 4 and 5 and still want more.
I hope he's heard of HIV

NoLongThing
Jun 30, 2009, 03:03 AM
A good hot shower after the action kills all those things. Tell him to continue nacking!

Beam
Jun 30, 2009, 09:23 AM
Ajanlekoko,

"My friend does his ‘thing' on the outside and doesn't care if his wife does the same"
....... Ajanlekoko

This sums it up for me, your friend is already commiting worse than polygamy if you ask me..... As VM stated there is a chunk of this story you have not told us like what brought the breakdown of the marriage in the first place... However then in what you wrote it seems your friend married this woman because she got pregnant......

Ajanlekoko you cannot convince a foolish man not to be foolish.... he already is as you put it" doing his thing outside" He can quote the Bible, the Quaran and the Torah what is wrong is wrong!!!..... He will be debating one day with his maker:rolleyes:

I detest when people quote the bible to support thier ignorance or butteress a point that is not relevant or valid....or act evil... most of the biblespitting nerds have not got a forgiving bone in their little finger Ajanlekoko do not waste your time convincing him no to sin start praying for his salvation

The wife should hold on to her faith, her kids and her sanity and move on
leave him to his foolish ways...

This is my take

shalom:)

SILOJE
Jun 30, 2009, 01:41 PM
"Is there any other way I can convince him using words from the bible that God hates divorce since my friend is now using the bible to support his proposed solution?"

Malachi 2:14-16 NKJV

14 Yet you say, "For what reason?"
Because the Lord has been witness
Between you and the wife of your youth,
With whom you have dealt treacherously;
Yet she is your companion
And your wife by covenant.
15 But did He not make them one,
Having a remnant of the Spirit?
And why one?
He seeks godly offspring.
Therefore take heed to your spirit,
And let none deal treacherously with the wife of his youth.

16 "For the Lord God of Israel says
That He hates divorce,
For it covers one's garment with violence,"
Says the Lord of hosts.
"Therefore take heed to your spirit,
That you do not deal treacherously."

Oluwato
Jul 2, 2009, 03:25 PM
"
Malachi 2:14-16 NKJV

14 Yet you say, "For what reason?"
Because the Lord has been witness
Between you and the wife of your youth,
With whom you have dealt treacherously;
Yet she is your companion
And your wife by covenant.
15 But did He not make them one,
Having a remnant of the Spirit?
And why one?
He seeks godly offspring.
Therefore take heed to your spirit,
And let none deal treacherously with the wife of his youth.

16 "For the Lord God of Israel says
That He hates divorce,
For it covers one's garment with violence,"
Says the Lord of hosts.
"Therefore take heed to your spirit,
That you do not deal treacherously."

Pastor Siloje,

Thank you so much for bring this scripture, I have highlighted some other areas. I'm going to meditate on the "covers one's garment with violence"... I'll like to look up the Hebrew, there's a key to another door here... it's also interesting to note that our heavenly Father repeated, "take heed to your spirit" ... I'm discovering daily how powerful the choices I make influence not only my life, but that of my sons... godly offspring... that's all I need to remain motivated to keep obeying God, thanks for the verse again. Much blessings!

Oluwato

Segun Sam
Jul 3, 2009, 10:49 AM
Bible reasoning cannot convince a man who has already made up his mind. Your friend is right, many of the Hebrew patriarchs and prophets were polygamous and not all of them came to sticky ends (ahem, no pun intended).

It is better to point to concrete examples of all the polygamous marriages that have gone wrong. And to reason with him about the financial implications of taking on another household. Also, the emotional impact of polygamy on children, which often lead to bitter & poisonous vendettas between the children of the wives.

Argue on practicalities, because this is an argument that cannot be won on moral or spiritual grounds.

Oluwato
Jul 3, 2009, 08:54 PM
Bible reasoning cannot convince a man who has already made up his mind. Your friend is right, many of the Hebrew patriarchs and prophets were polygamous and not all of them came to sticky ends (ahem, no pun intended).

It is better to point to concrete examples of all the polygamous marriages that have gone wrong. And to reason with him about the financial implications of taking on another household. Also, the emotional impact of polygamy on children, which often lead to bitter & poisonous vendettas between the children of the wives.

Argue on practicalities, because this is an argument that cannot be won on moral or spiritual grounds. Emphasis mine.

It would be nice to know what "sticky ends" means... I will boldly declare that EVERY polygynous Hebrew man REGRETTED partaking in polygyny. Don't take the introduction of different people having more than one wife in the bible as God's pleasure in the fact that they had them! For example I Samuel 1:1-2, Elkanah was introduced as having two wives, that says nothing about God's pleasure in the fact that he did. Another example is the first man recorded to have two wives in the Bible (Lamech, Genesis 4:19), the record of the act does not mean God approved! If God were pleased with polygyny He would have made Adam and Eve and Lilith!

On the other highlighted portions of your post, I believe that any polygynous marriage is a marriage GONE WRONG. It appears your definition of practicalities borders on financial implication and emotional trauma for children of polygamous marriages. This argument is a little weak because we are all different and respond differently to common stimuli.

Vade Mecum
Jul 8, 2009, 12:02 AM
What polygamists must know: By THERESA ONWUGHALU

Tuesday , July 7, 2009

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/arts/2009/july/07/arts-07-07-2009-001.htm

Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section

The cat on the front cover of the book has its eyes staring boldly at the beholder. Understanding The Evils of Polygamy, written by Oluwakayode Adebayo Akinlawon seemingly warns of the danger associated with the institution of polygamous marriage.

Gone are the days when polygamy was regarded as a glorious exercise or a symbol of wealth, especially in the African context where many women and children work in the farm. Today, whoever dares to venture into it, attracts sorrow to his household.

Many who attempted it suffered, some paid dearly with their lives and some are still counting their losses.
As an attempt to provide adequate measures to stem out polygamy, which has brought disasters to families and the society at large, the author makes bold to say that any doctrine that encourages polygamy is a dead one.

The book of six chapters and 54 pages states that God does not support polygamy as an institution of marriage. He affirms that polygamy is not only against the arrangement of God but is dangerous, destructive and killing. Anyone who engages in it does so at his own peril.
Starting from the generation of Abraham of the Holy Book (Bible), the book reveals several calamities that befell the generations of polygamists.

Abraham, the father of blessings is the strongest factor in the history of Christianity and Islam because the two religions emanated from him. He was initially married to one wife Sarah but later got entangled with his maid and became polygamous. The problem started when Hagar, the maid became pregnant, she despised her mistress, Sarah. Abraham also married Keturah who bore him sons. At the end, Abraham in trying to restitute, sent his concubines away and their children with gifts but left his inheritance with Isaac, his covenant child.

If Jacob had married one wife, may be his son, Reuben would not have slept with Bilhah, one of his father's wives in Chapter Two. Perhaps his brothers would not have attacked Joseph if they were children of one mother. The children would not have deceived their father. If Leah and Rachael's parents did not force their Leah on Jacob, probably, Jacob's situation would have been different.
In Chapter Three, Gideon, a mighty warrior married many wives who bored him 70 sons. Apart from that, he had concubines and one of them had Abimelech for him. Abimelech became a terror and killed all the 70 sons of his father in one day. Abimelech was killed also. In that way, the entire family perished because of polygamy.

In Chapter Four King David, with many wives, had many children who were antagonistic to one another. One of the evils of polygamy in David's house was the act of Ammon, the heir to the throne. He slept with his sister, Tarmar. Because of this, he was murdered on the order of Absalom. Other evils highlighted are the rebellion against David by his son, Absalom. The latter wanted his father's life. He drove him out of his throne in Jerusalem. David, a great king had to weep openly. But Absalom himself was brutally killed while Solomon killed Adonijah his brother.

King Solomon's life is critically analyzed in Chapter Five. Solomon was charged by his father King David to keep the commandments of God so that the Lord would make him great. However, Solomon started well but for the pleasure of life he, deviated and ended disastrously because of his polygamous lifestyle. The evils are that his strange wives pull him down, the spirit of God departed from him, God rejected him as king and his kingdom was divided.

Jesus Christ is presented as the only sure way out of polygamy in Chapter Six. Abiding in Him is the world's solution to the problem. It states that it is not justifiable to engage in polygamy because one's partner is either sick, barren, unsociable, has only female children among other excuses.
The author also illustrates his points with a testimony of a man who enters into polygamous marriage in search of male children because his wife had only female. The man's concubines also ended up having female children. At last, his wife had a male child at age 52. The man regretted marrying more wives because it did not give him the expected joy but sorrow.

Another testimony has it that a sister with no womb had babies after five years of marriage because of her sincerity and her husband's commitment. The author uses the two testimonies to buttress his point that there is no impossibility with God, as such man should not use flimsy excuses to do what is outrightly wrong. Husband's are thus encouraged to pray for their wives, not to discuss their weaknesses with outsiders, love them, stand in the way of the enemy and the unity of faith will break the yoke of marital problems.

Using scriptural passage, "My people are perishing for lack of knowledge," the book notes that many people are deceived into the act through false doctrine and belief. They believe that polygamy is acceptable to God because some Bible characters like Abraham, Jacob, David, Solomon and so on practised it. This, the author says is attributed to the failure of people to search the scripture and interpret it correctly.

He therefore appeals to everyone to run away from the spirit of polygamy in to avoid similar problems highlighted above. The solution is to adjust to God's word, which says, "a man will join his wife and they shall become one."

Understanding The Evils of Polygamy is a didactic piece of work that is very revealing. Each chapter ends with prayer points to further assist the reader spiritually. Some factual statements are highlighted and enclosed in a rectangular box.
The book is handy and the letterings are bold.

Oluwakayode Adebayo Akinlawon is a Pastor in The Gospel Faith Mission International.a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Akinlawon is a public commentator and a policy analyst.
Married and blessed with children, he is also the author of Lessons From Abraham's Mistakes and The Church In The Governance Of Man.

+

E_Pluribus_Unum
Jul 17, 2009, 12:46 PM
your paddy is a person tht has set up his mind to do all this his "things" outide and is trying to justify it.

Janjaweed
Jul 17, 2009, 01:17 PM
An erect blokos has no conscience. Na so dem dey talk am for palmie junction.

If una like make una quote from Genesis to Revelation. Person wey wan nack go nack. Bishop dey do am. Priest dey do am. Pastor sef dey kampe. Even gan kpa kpa judge wey sabi law dey nack kponyon wey waka kurukere.

So make una dey dia.

The person wey say im no wan leave him wife sabi wetin he dey do. The wife wey talk say she no dey comot sabi wetin she want.

Iya Ijo Hebrew & Divorce Church of Kristi wey tink say she sabi wetin God want pass eferibodi, I taya for you.

@Ajanlekoko, lef matter for mathias. You don try.

Auspicious
Sep 26, 2009, 02:14 AM
ACT 1 SCENE 1:

A good hot shower after the action kills all those things. Tell him to continue nacking!

ACT 1 SCENE 2:

An erect blokos has no conscience..

Gosssh, these Villagers - THESE VILLAGERS!

I say they won't kill me! :lol:

Auspicious.

Iye
Sep 26, 2009, 02:29 AM
I say they won't kill me! :lol:

If you Auspicious has not been able to kill anyone, walahi no one can kill you…:rolleyes: