PDA

View Full Version : See me see trouble...which kine tin be dis?

HolyPagan
May 13, 2009, 09:06 AM
Note the dates, very carefully please.
In 2006, I wanted to get me a digital SLR camera and settled on the canon EOS 350 D.
whilst I was doing the research, and analysing its pros and cons, compared to a Nikon 40D, and myself to a standstill, they brought out the Canon EOS 400D in 2007.
I started all over again.
In 2008, My SLR camera craving wasn't acute, so, I did not bother to seek and salivate over which to get, and I continued with my trusty 'point and shoot' of no regret. Meanwhile they brought out EOS 450 D.

Would you believe, I finally decide to go ahead and stop hooing and haaing and get it...summer is almost upon us here, its fab photo season....I go into amazon to get my 450D this morning, and guess what is out there....an EOS 500D.

What is with these fools. can they not see that, its seriously messing with my head.
Now I have to struggle with the risk of obsoletion, since it appears their R&D people, rush to market, with any new screw they tighten on the darn things.

Photo enthusiasts please weigh in....Cheers.

calist
May 13, 2009, 11:40 AM
More and many more are yet to hit the market, be wise to select the one that meets your needs only.

BTW if the producers no upgrade from time to time, how you go take no say dem dey work? Abeg begin use and throw make dem lick oil from your side jo :D

Showcase
May 13, 2009, 08:08 PM
More and many more are yet to hit the market, be wise to select the one that meets your needs only.

BTW if the producers no upgrade from time to time, how you go take no say dem dey work? Abeg begin use and throw make dem lick oil from your side jo :D

These people are always coming out with new things. So, please select based on utility. If it can do what you want it to do, Ka Chineke meziokwu.

salstep
May 13, 2009, 10:44 PM
I bought my Canon 400D a few years ago. Except the thing broke, there is no way i will be upgrading. No b phone where dem dey give free upgrade!

Except u own a photography business, buy the one and stick to it. Na d same foto all of dem in dat range dey take.

lateesha
May 13, 2009, 10:56 PM
Lilo,people like us no even sabi EOS 419 talk less of 500D
as long as the thing dey take photo wey you fit identify the people inside, I don buy am.

ISL
May 14, 2009, 02:19 AM
if you already own an SLR, you should be lusting after glass..........not a new camera

Unregistre
May 14, 2009, 02:23 AM
The likes of liloldlady are the cause of the current economic melt down that the world is going through, thank God the rest of the people are very unlike you and are ready to spend and spend again. If every one takes three years to analyse a ordinary camera, I wonder who would be employed today. Go ahead and buy the damn thing and let the money circulate. May God bless lateesha for spending without even waiting to know the brand, make or version.

lateesha
May 14, 2009, 02:35 AM
The likes of liloldlady are the cause of the current economic melt down that the world is going through, thank God the rest of the people are very unlike you and are ready to spend and spend again. If every one takes three years to analyse a ordinary camera, I wonder who would be employed today. Go ahead and buy the damn thing and let the money circulate. May God bless lateesha for spending without even waiting to know the brand, make or version.

LOL
sometimes it's not a wise thing to do especially if one is shelling out a lot of money.

HolyPagan
May 14, 2009, 11:04 AM
I bought my Canon 400D a few years ago. Except the thing broke, there is no way i will be upgrading. No b phone where dem dey give free upgrade!

Except u own a photography business, buy the one and stick to it. Na d same foto all of dem in dat range dey take.
Thank you....My Dear, when it comes to Technuzu, I was fearing obsoletion. Especially for future matching acessories like lens etc....But with posts like yours, and further reading, I know I should just jump in..... Sunmi Smart-Cole watch out.

:lol: No worry, as you de show us how to spend, spend, spend.. nyafu nyafu by example, we go dey follow without kweshion.:wink:

Lilo,people like us no even sabi EOS 419 talk less of 500Das long as the thing dey take photo wey you fit identify the people inside, I don buy am. You get real ocho passenger, humour I swear.