PDA

View Full Version : [General] Vote ttonjo Off NVS

Abatakan
Feb 24, 2009, 02:23 PM
As the title suggets,yes this thread is for him/her off NVS,his crime? you only have to read his/her posts (as too many to mention)however the last straw that broke the camel back was his/her defence of Rotimi Williams and he/she (ttonjo) kindly reponded to me to join the queue of villagers that want him off the village.
So l`m reponding to his challenge,as this is a democratic village,voting starts now and ends 25/02/2009 @ 15.30 GMT London.
Rules below.
1.You can`t vote if no post on NVS.
2.You have to be a member for more than a month.

Abatakan
Feb 24, 2009, 02:28 PM
Casting my vote = Yes off the village!
Abatakan

ttonjo
Feb 24, 2009, 02:31 PM
Casting my vote = Yes off the village!
Abatakan

Good luck!!!:source:D:p:twisted::confused1:D:p:D
Let me have your results when you finish your campaign.:p:yawn:

denker
Feb 24, 2009, 02:35 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

..make una cancel/eliminate una self..wetin concern my poor self..:p:p

godfather
Mar 8, 2009, 11:12 AM
As the title suggets,yes this thread is for him/her off NVS,his crime? you only have to read his/her posts (as too many to mention)however the last straw that broke the camel back was his/her defence of Rotimi Williams and he/she (ttonjo) kindly reponded to me to join the queue of villagers that want him off the village.
So l`m reponding to his challenge,as this is a democratic village,voting starts now and ends 25/02/2009 @ 15.30 GMT London.
Rules below.
1.You can`t vote if no post on NVS.
2.You have to be a member for more than a month.

Vote him/her off because of his/her support for Rotimi Williams? Dont you guys have something better to do?

chaos.com
Mar 8, 2009, 11:22 AM
Is this going to be free and fair or is it going to be like all the naija elections of late?:D

emj
Mar 9, 2009, 12:15 AM
Eherm Obi Abatakan....how far? How bodi? How Familic? Se everibodi dey Kampe(not Ktamps)....bia/awe, come...wias ttonjo...it's been a while...wat did u do to him?:p

PS>>>>..It's also been a while since i last saw Katampe's footprint...hmmm:)

Abatakan
Jun 4, 2009, 06:45 AM
emj kedu,bodi dey kampe,my brotha,oke hin ni o je kari oke ohun,suffer suffer for england how man for do,credit crunch the list goes on but thanks for asking not logged on for a while hence my absence and by the way regarding ttonjo as my mafia friends will say`l know nothing`
PS.Regarding the furore article by Nasri El Rufai that have got the village in a square the best reply ever written was by guess what a nigerian female and all my so called educated naija abroad no get the issue.See her article below if you miss it.She is called Tomtee.

Nasir El-Rufai where ever you are writing this piece from, thunder fire you. I wonder what you take Nigerians for. You were part of Nigeria’s problem and I am sure those people you demolished their houses in Abuja will continue to pray that harm and even death befall you. People worked so hard, saved their hard earn income to build roofs over their head, Nasir El-Rufai came with his Abuja master plan demolished the poor’s people home without bringing to justice those officials who distorted the so called master plan.

You should burry your head in shame because the time you spent in power with Obj is classified today as wasted years in our history.
No matter which God or god you pray to, let me assure you evil and harm will surely befall you and your family.

I witnessed how people suffered during your demolition process (From Kubwa, to all the settlement along Airport Road). I grew up in Abuja in early 80s, watched how people helped to develop the city, only for one self thin-god atomic but destructive Nasir El-Rufai who paid an NYSC member serving in his office several thousands of dollars, to demolish them and turned Abuja to an elites and looters city. You and your co-traveller will never see good neither will you people have rest of mind.

Nasir El-Rufai, this is just the beginning of your down fall or do you think those civil servants you sacked despite you not having the power to sack them will ever wish you good in their prayers? I don’t blame you, because it’s Nigeria that’s why you have the temerity to be writing this rubbish.

And I don’t really know who are your like minds that you want attract on your Facebook, may those who want to share the loot with you. Because I don’t really see any good ideas coming from you thin head rather than destruction, arrogance, lies, thievery, and deficit.

You are complaining about Yar'dua after you and the Emperor of Ota imposed him on all of us. You had 8 years to effect change and lay solid foundation, but you failed and the blood of innocent and suffering Nigerians (both dead and alive) will continue to be your head.

Don’t worry, the masses of Nigeria have all come to the agreement that we need a Nigerian Jerry Rawlings who will come and clear people like you and others out so that we can live. I can go on and on, but I have just concluded that you are the greatest FOOL on planet earth, shut your ****ing mouth up and enjoy your loot for a while until our much awaited Nigerian Jerry Rawlings come.

Please Bros, help us bell the cat, be our Jerry Rawlings.

Chief Kalu
Jun 4, 2009, 08:48 AM
Abatakan, why are you derailing this thread? We are doing some voting here.

Abatakan
Jun 4, 2009, 10:21 AM
Apologies,Chief Kalu,l digress (becos emj de ask where l dey)this is still for`Vote ttonjo Off NVS`

emj
Jun 4, 2009, 01:07 PM
Eherm, Abatakan...i still dey suspect u gidigan...se no be say u don....hmm:p

PS>>>>>....se no be u i bin se for Red Bridge wey dey try chance some people?:twisted:

Abatakan
Jun 5, 2009, 12:38 PM
emj,l know nothing and my lawyer friend advise me`No Comment`Red Bridge wey dat?unless it`s somewhere near mancanunian way l plead guilty.