PDA

View Full Version : power generator that use no fuel,water or solar)

lahoo
Nov 2, 2008, 04:23 PM
Nigerian people with grate technical mind,we can invent this (power generator that use no fuel,water or solar. it will be powerd by the current it producing it self

Abraxas
Nov 2, 2008, 05:25 PM
Hi, Lahoo (JJC)!

How, now? How weather? Country, nko, ... and including ya state of origin, and ya local government area of origin? We t'ank God, no be small.

Whish kind jagajaga be dis wey yoo dey write, yoo sef? I t'ink yoo know sey dis na ya forst tyme for our Village Sqkwuiya, and na yeye jos dey boom for ya keyboard.

In fact, make I kukuma axe yoo: Na who wey yoo t'ink sey 'e go invent this ya generator wey no go use fuel, or water or sun (including moon), but 'e go power 'inhmself by de current wey 'e dey produce?
I beg-i, yarn us more, ojare (before I looze my rotten temper for yoo)

Also, furthermore, anyway, make yoo no remember to forget, or forget to remember to forget about remembering sey yoo never VOLUNTARILY go for ya visa interview yet for Village High Commission wey dey for de Village Twin Towers Complex (VTT), wey dey by one coconut tree wey dey near de refuse heap wey dey for de left hand side of de Square. I sey vamoose, qwuick-qwuick go to de 450th Floor of de VTT see de Adviser General of the JJC Admission Matters Bureau (JJCAMB), sharp-sharp!

Muchas gracias, ojare, my pikin.

Don Juan-Carlos ABRAXAS (III)
Life President, Village Elders' Forum (Bar & Discotheque)

afam
Dec 17, 2008, 02:03 PM
May be the guy don invent something new. I will be interested in this sha, I only hope say the current wey the thing go dey produce no go be from my body.

denker
Dec 17, 2008, 04:34 PM
May be the guy don invent something new. I will be interested in this sha, I only hope say the current wey the thing go dey produce no go be from my body.

afam, me sure say dis people dey talk about dynamo, dat kain apparatus wey bicycle dey use generate light...:p:D

SKYTEL
Dec 20, 2008, 06:29 PM
afam, me sure say dis people dey talk about dynamo, dat kain apparatus wey bicycle dey use generate light...:p:D

IF THIS IS CAUTIOUSLY INVENTED , THE WE WILL CAUTIOUSLY KNOW THE USES,
BROS I THINK THE GUY LEARNT TO DEVELOPE INVERTER SYSTEM , WE IF IT IS 100% LOCALLY MADE , PLS LETS ENCORAGE HIM, AFTERALL , PEOPLE WHO PASSES FROM UNIVERSITY LEVEL IN NIGERIA CANNOT INVENT MUCH TO IMPACT OUR SOCIETY.

BROS KEEP UP , :clap:

elgaxton
Jan 28, 2009, 12:00 PM
Wow! I a prof in Uni then told me about a project like this but it was classified... he has not told me anything about the outcome of the presentation they made to Ministry of Science and Tech (I believe)...

Anyhow lahoo brief us on technology, I'm interested!

knickick
Nov 14, 2010, 07:06 AM
Nigerian people with grate technical mind,we can invent this (power generator that use no fuel,water or solar. it will be powerd by the current it producing it self

How is that man? Without using the 3, you invented power generator? That's unbelievable man.

Igboamaeze
Nov 14, 2010, 09:13 AM
Wow! I a prof in Uni then told me about a project like this but it was classified... he has not told me anything about the outcome of the presentation they made to Ministry of Science and Tech (I believe)...

Anyhow lahoo brief us on technology, I'm interested!

----

Your prof's story was getting interesting until it gets to presentation to Ministry of...It DIED at that point. I just hope that the new idea has nothing to do with any ministry.

Anything the govt touches dies at inception...

Bode_Boluz
Nov 14, 2010, 02:14 PM
Ever since the dawn of time, engineers and other smart folks have been trying to solve the issue of Perpetual motion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion) which will be the propulsion source for any such device or system.

It is still and on going process and hopefully it will be cracked at some point in the future.

Today almost 80% of the Engineers that have ever lived on this planet are still alive. So It is likely this and may other great leaps of genius will continue to happen, regularly and spectacularly.

denker
Nov 14, 2010, 03:30 PM
Ever since the dawn of time, engineers and other smart folks have been trying to solve the issue of Perpetual motion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion) which will be the propulsion source for any such device or system.

It is still and on going process and hopefully it will be cracked at some point in the future.

Today almost 80% of the Engineers that have ever lived on this planet are still alive. So It is likely this and may other great leaps of genius will continue to happen, regularly and spectacularly.

Perfect System:

http://content.screencast.com/users/dr.saniobifemi/folders/Default/media/16238801-9834-40bc-b8a5-69d3490e84b0/denkerEideal.jpg

..if ya wanna read alittle about dis go here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_cell)

....later!

jhydo
Nov 19, 2010, 02:12 PM
In my opinion, a concept like this 'when' attained would be the true dawn of the industrial revolution and emancification of the human race. Particularly the 80+% of the world population that currently exist in the limbo of the damned. Notice the 'when' & not 'if' this is so cos we are a race of beings who incessantly seek solutions to current logjams in our history. So we shouldn't be surprised if in the not too far future this will be amongst one of the foot notes in the evolution of man.

sunpowerport
Jan 8, 2011, 12:21 PM
That's impossible. How is that? Could you elaborate it?

tunielooney
Jan 12, 2011, 05:10 AM
I think that, Niegerians are very genius to build that generator without using fuel, water nor solar. Hey sunpowerport, I like your generator. How can I build that? Help me please. I'm so interested with it.