PDA

View Full Version : i need a mentor

E_Pluribus_Unum
Oct 30, 2008, 10:26 AM
any mentor out there that can give advice on the workings of money and how to make it work for you as well as how to double it and save it aetc.

any ones out there?

thank you

Dewdrops
Jan 12, 2009, 05:12 PM
"The workings of money"?

How to double money and save it?

Not in this day and age of global economic recession.

Your best bet is to save what you have in a fixed deposit account and watch the money market very closely.

Unless you want to fall victim to a money doubler as your mentor.

2plus2
Jan 13, 2009, 04:45 PM
Be careful least you fall into the hands of "get rich quick" mavricks.

Lapalapa
Jan 21, 2009, 11:40 AM
"the working of money"
"how to double money"

Several years ago I would have advised you to see one of those money doublers in Ibadan, simply because I would think you were crazy or something. But honestly, today, I think it is possible. The belief that your money can work for you is the first step to separate yourself from the pack. But there are a few requirements:

1. are you ready to work for your money in order for your money to work for you?
2. are you ready to take the risk of losing your money if necessary?
3. are you willing to wait until your money is doubled, tripled or....

Business is first about seeing needs and being smart enough to see what somebody else has not done to fill those needs. There are always a few needs around you, look carefully.

That is my first and only "mentoring advice" to you for now. If you could think about this you are on your way. However, if you are thinking of a "quickie", it usually doesn't end well!

E_Pluribus_Unum
Jan 21, 2009, 09:30 PM
No i am NOT thinking of a quickie,

I believe that my money can work for me.

i want advice on how my money can grow and withstand some of the shocks of financial crises, etc.
Yes i am eady to take risks, but only after careful analysis, weighing options and ratios, i wont invest blindly.

Ph3y
Jan 22, 2009, 09:25 PM
Plurry, lemme advice you...Just write a blank check in my name so i can pray over the money for you...It will multiply quick quick

peterosa
Mar 4, 2009, 11:56 PM
I am here my dear i can be your mentor,i am ever ready.

Unregistre
May 1, 2009, 06:17 AM
any mentor out there that can give advice on the workings of money and how to make it work for you as well as how to double it and save it aetc.

any ones out there?

thank you

This is easy; just look for some Madoff somewhere and give all your money to him and watch it double; its that easy.

E_Pluribus_Unum
May 1, 2009, 12:18 PM
Mad Mad People

i say i need mentor all of una wan con chop chop the lil money wey dey my hand......

Blood of Jesu!!!!!!

Una no reach!!!!!

Nyben
May 1, 2009, 07:17 PM
...money... double it...

2prick! 2prick!! 2prick!!!
how mant times did i call u? u have come again abi? now it is a money doubler you are looking for, abi? i will tell sule oo! tell me, which scam dis tym? are you reconsidering the mikano trips?

come to think of it, i just thot of sumtin:twisted::twisted:

>>PS: we should go to ijebu togedda, my great grand father is a well accomplished money doubler. he would a bn rich now, only he doesnt ave any money to double.
>>wassap wth u and sule?

E_Pluribus_Unum
May 11, 2009, 12:00 PM
Hey Nyben,

Sule Knows oooooo,

he has shipped all the money out othe huse into forieng bank accounts that require biometric date to access.

sha there is an uneasy truce in the house all men the maintain him own side.
how now???

nothing do us,

Ps

U still dey think of the MIKANO?????

o boi dat one na loooong thing ooooo.

or u have another plan??????