PDA

View Full Version : Gbenga Obasanjo's full disclosure offers benefits: Related Posts

Myne Whitman
Jan 15, 2008, 01:13 PM
Ah ah, why now? I was just about to go put on my debating cap. Oh well...

Vade Mecum
Jan 16, 2008, 01:12 AM
Dear Kenn1,

Your post is one of the very best I have read in a long, long time.

I have no doubt, that your wisdom and maturity was not acquired over night.

Please keep posting and help to attract more great minds to NVS.

Tony

lizmoses
Jan 16, 2008, 11:51 AM
Katampe,

Whilst I appreciate your reconsideration of your earlier decision, I will like to apologise and excuse myself as you may be aware that I have already strongly committed to another debate in this category.

Though I can argue that the topics are different in focus nonetheless, I would like to stay as it is for now.

I look forward to being on your team hopefully at another time.

Goodluck in your search for an impartial moderator.

Cheers

Kenn
Jan 16, 2008, 04:38 PM
Mulan,

Thank you for your brilliant work so far. There's one more thing. Please, help with the proper arrangement in the parent thread to this. My post cannot be first. What I wanted Katampe to do was to fill in his earlier deleted space in that first post with what he eventually posted later as the proposition and preamble. What we should do now is get Katampe's post (now No 2) to No 1 and for mine to be No 2. Mine cannot be No1 for the obvious reason that I'm not the Proposer; I'm the Opposer. Katampe should also delete his message to me at the top of the proposing post and his message to you, Tony and Liz at the bottom. That way, we'll have only his Proposition and preamble appropriately as the opening post while mine will simply slot in as No 2 since I'm the Opposer.

CHEERS

ikechiji
Jan 17, 2008, 02:27 PM
Mulan is proving to be an excellent moderator. I loved the summary for those of us who do not have the patience to read through long posts!

Mulan,

Thank you for your brilliant work so far. There's one more thing. Please, help with the proper arrangement in the parent thread to this. My post cannot be first. What I wanted Katampe to do was to fill in his earlier deleted space in that first post with what he eventually posted later as the proposition and preamble. What we should do now is get Katampe's post (now No 2) to No 1 and for mine to be No 2. Mine cannot be No1 for the obvious reason that I'm not the Proposer; I'm the Opposer. Katampe should also delete his message to me at the top of the proposing post and his message to you, Tony and Liz at the bottom. That way, we'll have only his Proposition and preamble appropriately as the opening post while mine will simply slot in as No 2 since I'm the Opposer.

CHEERS

Myne Whitman
Jan 17, 2008, 02:33 PM
Ikechiji,

Thanks and please you can leave a question or comment on the thread based on submissions thus far.

All,

Comments and questions are allowed on the main debate thread but not to take sides or reply to the debaters.

Thank you all...

lizmoses
Jan 17, 2008, 02:47 PM
Thanks and please you can leave a question or comment on the thread based on submissions thus far.

All,

Comments and questions are allowed on the main debate thread but not to take sides or reply to the debaters.

Go Mulan, Go Mulan, Go! Welldone gal, good job.

Quite neat but I think for the benefit of easily following the actual participants, I appeal to you to keep this thread for the rest of us.

Please I am enjoying da debate jor.

Myne Whitman
Jan 17, 2008, 02:58 PM
Liz,

Thanks dearie, of course this thread remains for anyone who wishes to attack or examine any part of submissions by debaters. or to register support for a particular side.

WayoGuy
Jan 18, 2008, 11:42 AM
Congratulations to the debaters.

I am enjoying every paragraph of the arguments.
While I have my favorite among the debaters, I think that, as the first people to open this thread, you are both winners.

I award you the title of PDP (Pioneers, Debaters & Pathfinders).

Good job moderator.

(PS: From the beginning, I knew right away that these debaters were smart because of the way they used style to grab a beautiful moderator while the other people have that guy called Shoko).

Tola Odejayi
Jan 18, 2008, 04:08 PM
Wayo Guy,

You're not playing fair. OK, I can't compare against Mulan in the attractiveness stakes - but do you have to rub it in? Take time o - else, I might just challenge you to a debate on "Wayo is the bane of our society today in Nigeria"!

Kenn
Jan 19, 2008, 09:05 AM
WayoGuy,

Point of serious correction – do not use “grab” and our “beautiful moderator” in one sentence! She’s too delicate for that! Anyone who attempts to grab, drag or stampede her in anyway will have to answer to us – Katampe and I – The Dream Team! I’m sure what you’re trying to do here is to use your koni-koni way to find out how we won her for ourselves. Well, you know, according to Guinness, “Good things come to those who wait” – including Brainy Beauty.:wink:

If you really want to know, you’ll have to make a down payment £419 (four hundred and nineteen pounds only) for a copy of our tell-it-all bestseller (hardcover), to be titled, How the Dream Team Won the Dream Girl! Publication date? To be decided after consultation with Dream Girl.

No paparazzi, please!:mad:

Shoko,

No mind the guy – You be handsome bobo – after all, monkey no fine, but him mama think say na him be Mr Universe!:lol:

segelu
Jan 22, 2008, 05:09 PM
i like that