PDA

View Full Version : Constant and Severe Headache

Anonymous Villager
Oct 2, 2007, 12:01 AM
For as long as I can remember, I have had to deal with the worst headache on a daily basis. There was a time that I went almost a month without the ache, and I thought that was the beginning of a new phase, but then it started again. I have been to several doctors, they even prescribed medicated glasses for me in Nigeria because, according to the doctor, my eyes are sensitive to sun rays. However, the glasses yielded no result and I had to stop wearing them. What could be the problem?

Homeboy
Oct 2, 2007, 01:36 PM
For as long as I can remember, I have had to deal with the worst headache on a daily basis. There was a time that I went almost a month without the ache, and I thought that was the beginning of a new phase, but then it started again. I have been to several doctors, they even prescribed medicated glasses for me in Nigeria because, according to the doctor, my eyes are sensitive to sun rays. However, the glasses yielded no result and I had to stop wearing them. What could be the problem?

I feel you. I went through this also for some months until a dude from Nigeria prescibed a remedy.
1. Aloe vera plant.
2. Ginger.
3. garlic.
4 Gin or your local Ogogoro,
Mash and mix in a bottle, pour your gin/ogogoro and bingo you've got yourself a magic juice. Leave to ferment for 24 hours. Drink that 2 or 3 times a day you cant go wrong. It is a miracle cure. Good luck.

Anonymous Villager
Oct 2, 2007, 01:47 PM
I feel you. I went through this also for some months until a dude from Nigeria prescibed a remedy.
1. Aloe vera plant.
2. Ginger.
3. garlic.
4 Gin or your local Ogogoro,
Mash and mix in a bottle, pour your gin/ogogoro and bingo you've got yourself a magic juice. Leave to ferment for 24 hours. Drink that 2 or 3 times a day you cant go wrong. It is a miracle cure. Good luck.

Mix and mash waht, please be a little more detailed.

Homeboy
Oct 2, 2007, 02:01 PM
Mix and mash waht, please be a little more detailed.

1 Aloe vera plant.
2 ginger
3 garlic.
Crush all this items, put them in a bottle, pour your gin, leave to ferment for 24 hours and drink. Brokin/pidgin. Grind all the items wey i list so. put am for bottle. pour your sapele water or original shnapps and na correct melesin be that for that ya headache. E bitter small, but no shake carry go.

purple
Oct 2, 2007, 06:42 PM
Mr Akarah

While I believe in the efficacy of some agbo (herbal medicines), could you please suggest appropriate quantities for the listed ingridients. Also what dosage do you recommend and for how long should AV drink this cocktail? Thank you.

1 Aloe vera plant.
2 ginger
3 garlic.
Crush all this items, put them in a bottle, pour your gin, leave to ferment for 24 hours and drink. Brokin/pidgin. Grind all the items wey i list so. put am for bottle. pour your sapele water or original shnapps and na correct melesin be that for that ya headache. E bitter small, but no shake carry go.

Bunch17
Oct 2, 2007, 07:11 PM
AV1 you should really see you a physician to try to find out the cause of the headaches. Headches are common and not likely to be of sinister origin but we should really try to find out if chronic severe headaches are migrianous, analgesic induced, due to sinusitis or of other rare but more sinister pathology( seems unlikely).

tatafo
Oct 2, 2007, 09:58 PM
1 Aloe vera plant.
2 ginger
3 garlic.

Chineke, Mo gbe :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Chineke!!!:eek: :idea::rolleyes::lol::lol: :rolleyes::eek:

Mr Akarah

While I believe in the efficacy of some agbo (herbal medicines), could you please suggest appropriate quantities for the listed ingridients. Also what dosage do you recommend and for how long should AV drink this cocktail? Thank you.

Aunty purple thank you oh... I did not know we had herbalists on the square ke, but it's good they give detailed explanations of their merecine so that people don't over medicate!!!

Homeboy
Oct 3, 2007, 07:52 AM
Chineke, Mo gbe :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Chineke!!!:eek: :idea::rolleyes::lol::lol: :rolleyes::eek:

Aunty purple thank you oh... I did not know we had herbalists on the square ke, but it's good they give detailed explanations of their merecine so that people don't over medicate!!!

Tatafo, na wa fo you, which ones na. me i no be native dokitor, i no be babalawo. This melesin na one bobo from niaja give me recipe. And e work for me well well. The kain headache wey be knack man pikin for months frusterate oyibo man sotay them become fear say all them expertise na ojoro. Na im God bring this bobo come say make i day take this DIY melesin. Like play like play,Headache vanish fiam like bad dream. Na im make i recommend for that unknown villager. If it work for me ,maybe God go do am to work for am. Dosage: One shot 2 or 3 times a day. But if you are a teetotaller then probably this stuff is not good for you. I dont know whether water could be used as an alternative. Thanks ya'll.

Homeboy
Oct 3, 2007, 08:15 AM
Mr Akarah

The language of agbo na broken.:lol: Ehen, wetin i dey tiok. You go just generally crush enough Ginger/garlic/Aloe Vera plant wey go full one bottle of london dry gin. Fill the bottle with original correct akpeteshi, Shake am well well, leave to ferment for 24 hours. dosage: one shot. 2 or 3 times daily. Befor you go finish that bottle, that headache go vanish like invisible man.:D:D:D But if alchohol is not your thing, maybe water is an alternative. This i have not confirmed. This cock wey get tail works wonders.:D:D:D

faithy
Oct 3, 2007, 04:36 PM
Sometimes headaches could be an indication of a food allergy..... take an inventory of what you eat eveyday and try elimanating various foods systematically to try and see if food is the cause...a friend of mine found out his headaches were due to the peanuts he consumed, and since he stopped eating them, he has being headache free, or it could also mean your liver needs to be detoxified, because it is not removing toxins from your system effectively, dufrom the accumulation of toxins from food, drinks, the environment, etc...talk to your doctor, have a liver function test and follow his/her recomendations. Or, it could be stress or unforgiveness?

Vaya Con Dios
Oct 25, 2007, 05:05 PM
Dear AV1,

Were you ever involved in an accident? Or have you had a rather bad fall, in the past? A relative of mine fell down once and had a hairline fracture, of the skull. A nerve somehow got trapped in that fracture, according to doctors and it caused her severe headache.

Please see your doctor and request for an X-ray. Let him conduct more tests to rule out such possibilities. And if you are in Nigeria, please always seek a second opinion, when it comes to medical issues.