PDA

View Full Version : Help! Rashes Under My Breasts!!!

Anonymous Villager
Aug 13, 2007, 12:10 AM
This morning I noticed 2 large dark patches of rashes under my breasts - more on the left bigger breast. What can I do to get rid of these ghastly things?! I used my facial scrub this morning and some dried skin came off. Should I be doing this? I have fairly large breasts and I have never had anything like this before. Please help? The day before I was sweating a lot but I have sweated several times under my breasts and never ended up with rashes. Right now the skin is very dry as I put baby power under my breasts after showering. I am contemplating putting calamine lotion but not sure if it would help. Maybe I should continue exfoliating. As you can see I am pretty confused :confused:

:o

.bebi
Aug 13, 2007, 12:43 PM
As you can not be examined,it would be unwise to prescribe over the internet.U should visit your GP or family physician who will refer u to a dermatologist depending on his(her)findings.From what u wrote,it may well be a heat rash.Calamine lotion is for pruritus(itch).Maybe u should try using E45 for the dryness or vaseline.

Auspicious
Apr 26, 2009, 07:17 PM
This morning I noticed 2 large dark patches of rashes under my breasts - more on the left bigger breast. What can I do to get rid of these ghastly things?! I used my facial scrub this morning and some dried skin came off. Should I be doing this? I have fairly large breasts and I have never had anything like this before. Please help? The day before I was sweating a lot but I have sweated several times under my breasts and never ended up with rashes. Right now the skin is very dry as I put baby power under my breasts after showering. I am contemplating putting calamine lotion but not sure if it would help. Maybe I should continue exfoliating. As you can see I am pretty confused :confused:

:o

Always wash under your breast very well EVERYTIME you take a shower.

Since they're "fairly large", lift each up and scrub under independently.

If after 2 days and no improvement, come and see Dr. Auspy.

Auspicious.

HolyPagan
Apr 26, 2009, 08:22 PM
Always wash under your breast very well EVERYTIME you take a shower.

Since they're "fairly large", lift each up and scrub under independently.

If after 2 days and no improvement, come and see Dr. Auspy.

Auspicious.
Dr A(S)uspy...
a) Post na from 2007, therefore 2days don pass since.
b) How you take know how to wash dem independently, you get 'fairly large breasts'?

lateesha
Apr 27, 2009, 01:26 AM
there's nothing I won't hear in this village

Auspicious
Apr 27, 2009, 01:40 AM
Dr A(S)uspy...
a) Post na from 2007, therefore 2days don pass since.
b) How you take know how to wash dem independently, you get 'fairly large breasts'?

Ah, see me see flying jalabia o! :eek:

Look, LilOlLady, forgive me, but I care too much to see any large breast (much less, "fairly large ones") suffer, hence my being concerned enough to offer my expertise..:neutral:

Auspicious.

HolyPagan
Apr 27, 2009, 07:41 AM
Ah, see me see flying jalabia o! :eek:

Look, LilOlLady, forgive me, but I care too much to see any large breast (much less, "fairly large ones") suffer, hence my being concerned enough to offer my expertise..:neutral:

Auspicious.

Forgive me....
to quote My coutry man J.P Clark..."contrition flogs me like a cane...."
I had no idea you were the Resident 'Breastologist' and a compassionate one to boot.
We thank You. we thank you well well.:shake: